Reviews for A Little Bit Crazy
brinalovesyouxx chapter 18 . 10/22/2012
This story is so cute! I love the plot and characters and the sweet lines that Seth and Carrie give each other.. Cant wait to read more of your stories.. Keep up the awesone work :D xx
AnonymousReads chapter 18 . 8/27/2012
Well that was a pretty good story and i didnt know that ella enchanted was a book first then movie. The character are cool, funny, and really silly. You could if you wanted to make a sequel to this book and you can even put it in someone elses perspective. My favorite character is carrie because she kind of reminds me of myself and i wluld so date seth he sound like the perfect sweet caring and lovable and likes to do stuff some guy may not have thought was cool like reading, even if he talked about carrie meanly that one time he at least made up for it. I like that he messed up it proves that even though he seems it he is not perfect but i like that he didnt try to hide the fact that he liked her. This stories charactors were super cool. Great story. :)
ClosetReader chapter 18 . 7/31/2012
Loved the ending!
twibbit chapter 18 . 7/25/2012
:))
MeBeKiki chapter 18 . 6/27/2012
I have no idea how I stumbled upon this golden piece of art at 3:00am, but I did. It's pure genius and I loved it. To put it simply. Carrie Saunders is amazing! Hehe.
mylittleprincess chapter 18 . 6/7/2012
awesome!
ndagutierrez chapter 18 . 6/6/2012
Cuuuuute! :) Seth is so sweet and thoughtful and I love Carrie because she's also a bookworm. Haha. I enjoyed in and finished it in one seating. Good read! :))
Lovely Dreams chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I know you published this honks ago but my goldfish committed suicide yesterday and it was the first time I hade ever heard of fish taking the leap of faith.

I was traumatised!
akiraasato chapter 18 . 3/29/2012
This story is too cute for me to skip for reviewing. This should have more reviews! THIS STORY IS JUST SO COOL! Thank you for writing it. Thank you for putting and pouring your ideas into it. Thank you.
Heise chapter 18 . 2/26/2012
This is completely adorable. I loved Carrie so much! She was sweet and cute and nice. :) She and Seth were really a perfect fit!

Great job. I loved this a lot.
fianna chapter 11 . 2/25/2012
lets see, ur story had a good storyline but the main character really didn't know how to say anything. i just hope u can improve her dialogue more cos this story really isn't that interesting and i have to say i wasted an hour reading this when i couold be doing something else
swords dragons and diet coke chapter 18 . 2/5/2012
Awwww this is so cute! I honestly love Seth and Carrie together, and I have to agree; Italians do do it better!
wervelende chapter 18 . 2/3/2012
Aw, this was cute! Any guy who would read "Ella Enchanted" for you is a keeper!
dreeming chapter 18 . 12/25/2011
I can't tell you how much I lovelovelove this.
Heather chapter 18 . 12/11/2011
This was the best story I have read! I'm a total bookworm lol. And I just started reading this amazing story on Sunday and finished right now in the peak of the morning. I'm worse than the main character when it comes to reading. Anywho, awesome, fantastic, beyond words story. P.s. there are many amazing stories out there too (just for anyone who reads this)
537 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »