Reviews for A Little Bit Crazy
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 18 . 12/16/2012
Awww! This is an amazing story! Really cute and well written. The characters are awesome too. Love it!
Kathleen1533 chapter 3 . 12/14/2012
I love Ella Enchanted! And I totally agree on the whole chick lit thing.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/14/2012
looooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooved it
and i like ella enchanted too
heal me forever chapter 18 . 12/8/2012
super cool stryyyyyyyyyyy totally love it
may be u wanted to show evan nd chris like each other i totally adore dem :)
God bless (:
brinalovesyouxx chapter 18 . 10/22/2012
This story is so cute! I love the plot and characters and the sweet lines that Seth and Carrie give each other.. Cant wait to read more of your stories.. Keep up the awesone work :D xx
AnonymousReads chapter 18 . 8/27/2012
Well that was a pretty good story and i didnt know that ella enchanted was a book first then movie. The character are cool, funny, and really silly. You could if you wanted to make a sequel to this book and you can even put it in someone elses perspective. My favorite character is carrie because she kind of reminds me of myself and i wluld so date seth he sound like the perfect sweet caring and lovable and likes to do stuff some guy may not have thought was cool like reading, even if he talked about carrie meanly that one time he at least made up for it. I like that he messed up it proves that even though he seems it he is not perfect but i like that he didnt try to hide the fact that he liked her. This stories charactors were super cool. Great story. :)
ClosetReader chapter 18 . 7/31/2012
Loved the ending!
twibbit chapter 18 . 7/25/2012
MeBeKiki chapter 18 . 6/27/2012
I have no idea how I stumbled upon this golden piece of art at 3:00am, but I did. It's pure genius and I loved it. To put it simply. Carrie Saunders is amazing! Hehe.
mylittleprincess chapter 18 . 6/7/2012
ndagutierrez chapter 18 . 6/6/2012
Cuuuuute! :) Seth is so sweet and thoughtful and I love Carrie because she's also a bookworm. Haha. I enjoyed in and finished it in one seating. Good read! :))
Lovely Dreams chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I know you published this honks ago but my goldfish committed suicide yesterday and it was the first time I hade ever heard of fish taking the leap of faith.

I was traumatised!
akiraasato chapter 18 . 3/29/2012
This story is too cute for me to skip for reviewing. This should have more reviews! THIS STORY IS JUST SO COOL! Thank you for writing it. Thank you for putting and pouring your ideas into it. Thank you.
Heise chapter 18 . 2/26/2012
This is completely adorable. I loved Carrie so much! She was sweet and cute and nice. :) She and Seth were really a perfect fit!

Great job. I loved this a lot.
fianna chapter 11 . 2/25/2012
lets see, ur story had a good storyline but the main character really didn't know how to say anything. i just hope u can improve her dialogue more cos this story really isn't that interesting and i have to say i wasted an hour reading this when i couold be doing something else
541 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »