Reviews for A Little Bit Crazy
Knight5 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
The pizza hooked me. The first two chapters made me laugh so hard, I fell in love and finished the whole story in one day. Overall it was amazing - the best online story I've ever read.

One thing that bothered me, though. Seth's inhumanly awesome. Nobody's perfect, and there's gotta be a good reason for him to love our helpless little Carrie besides "she's cute when she blushes." True, she pwns him at ddr and water wars. But as the story progressed I just got more and more annoyed at Carrie for being completely selfish and oversensitive, and in disbelief that Seth never got mad even once. This guy's alien goodness makes him hard to connect with and makes his match with Carrie seem...off.

Also, the story, though entertaining, doesn't have any meaning to it. It's just a happy ending princess type story. I'm not saying that every story's gotta be as deep as Jane Eyre, but if you're looking to be published someday you'll need to go just one step further. Get some themes. One or two moral lessons. And then you'll be set.

It was a fantastic read. Keep up the good work.
CutieSOS chapter 18 . 9/26/2011
It was so good!
SunshineRay chapter 18 . 9/26/2011
Hi! I just finished reading your story in one day, and even re-reading my fave parts because it was just so good! I love your characters, esp Carrie because i can totally relate to her -She's a bookworm and she LOVES ELLA ENCHANTED! And she's sensitive too, and I actually really like how you wove that realistic aspect into her character because I could relate to it. :]

I literally SQUEALED when we found out that Seth read Ella Enchanted for her-oh my goodness! (I'm a very suqealish girl, i'll tell you now that that wasn't the only part that got me jumping on my seat!)

Angelo was awesome too, such a lovable character!

Keep up the great work!
lovefromjuly chapter 18 . 9/13/2011
I clearly have no idea why there aren't more reviews for this story. It was lovely and not overly cliché.. Plus I really admire the way you write and Carrie's perspective is so fun to read.
chellygoesrawr chapter 18 . 8/22/2011
Oh gosh, this story was adorable! I loved the relationship between seth &carrie. I like how you didn't make Carrie change so much, that by the end of the story, she's still herself- cute, shy, and awkward. &Gotta love Angelo- "Italians do it better" LOL. Thnaks so much (:
RiBow chapter 18 . 7/30/2011
I found this story today and ended up finishing the whole thing today. I couldn't allow myself to stop and take a break! This story is just so... indescribable. It's a real page turner that I certainly wouldn't forget in an instance.

It went straight to my Favorites List! D I thought Seth was adorable and suited Carrie so much. And even though they're together, my favorite couple just has to be Evan and Christine.

This story was wonderfully written and I thank you for a day's worth of awesome reading.

-RiBow.
chocoyum4 chapter 18 . 5/4/2011
I found this story yesterday, and I fell in love with it! You practically described my personality! It was quite scary haha. I so enjoyed reading this! Thanks so much for sharing your story.

chocoyum4
Devilish Kisses chapter 18 . 4/27/2011
I loved this!
Devilish Kisses chapter 17 . 4/27/2011
AW
Devilish Kisses chapter 13 . 4/26/2011
Aww, Seth
Devilish Kisses chapter 8 . 4/26/2011
any guy that sticks around while a girl throws up is most definitely a keeper. despite the fact that he had to because he was the one driving her home, of course :P Poor Seth and his little slip-up. Carrie, he's so into you!
Devilish Kisses chapter 2 . 4/26/2011
HA HA typical boys! their rants about how "hot" Scarlett Johannsen is actually made me lol!
Devilish Kisses chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Ha ha, carrie sounds like me! Lol, I get hit on by all the wrong guys too! Tee hee, this is a highly amusing story already
Stephlikeswriting chapter 18 . 4/15/2011
This story was so incredibly sweet! I spent my morning reading it and I really enjoyed it! :)
Everlasting Dreams chapter 18 . 2/27/2011
OHMYGOSHH, I was totally gushing at the end, AHAHAHAHHA !
536 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »