Reviews for A Little Bit Crazy
Sally Can Wait chapter 2 . 3/29/2007

You updated.

And I still love this.

And Seth! That name is so obnoxious. Which fits him well.

Ha, ha. Dance dance revolution.

I'm so bad at that, that it isn't even funny.

Actually it sort of is.

I blame my big feet.

Right. So I just love Carrie's voice. It's so... easy to follow. And entertaining. I just love it. Lalala.

Sally Can Wait
your harbor chapter 2 . 3/25/2007
Wow, I am a lot like Carrie because I have a DDR talent too. In fact, I even added my own little quirk to it and add little dance moves in it; not to brag or anything, haha. I really like Seth so far. Plus, I love dimply smiles. I wish I had dimples. Oh well. Um. So, yeah. This just might be my favorite story of your so far. Oh, and before I forget. Does Carrie just read a lot because she likes to or does she like to escape from reality? I was just wondering. I do just because I like to which probably the answer most people here on FP would pick.
your harbor chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
I've been meaning to read this story so thankfully I finally found the time. I really like Carrie and I feel like I can relate to her because we have a lot of similarities minus the Calvin and Hobbes incident. I like how you jumped right into the plot, too. It's exciting. Great job!
Phoenix-ofthe-Goldenrose chapter 2 . 3/23/2007
Argh that's a good book. Good movie too. Ehehe, I wish I was at all good at DDR...alas I can only manage Ds on the easiest saddens me greatly.
Kelly Melly chapter 2 . 3/23/2007
I LOVE IT! this was so great, i couldn't stop laughing! Please update soon i cna't wait for the next chapter! Laters

~Kelly Melly
OoohLookACat chapter 2 . 3/23/2007

carrie's funny.

i'll be looking out for more!

I Quoth Nevermore chapter 2 . 3/23/2007
Haha. Great funeral for Hobbes. And the DDR thing rocked. In the last three sentences, was it Alex who looked at the book? Sorry, I'm a bit confused. And what are the odds of Pizza Hut Guy-sorry, I mean SETH-being friends with her cousin? Great update, now post ASAO!
Sunshine Knight chapter 2 . 3/23/2007
LOVED IT! especially the ddr part. have to love ddr. anyways, update soon!

pleasebequiet chapter 2 . 3/23/2007
lol. scarelette johanson isnt even that pretty. look at HER! lol update soon!
Sunshine Knight chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
wow. nice. i like a lot, update soon

eatmysocks chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Competition over pizzas? Hot guy alert!
Sally Can Wait chapter 1 . 3/18/2007

I am already in love with this story.

Its the perfect mix of silliness and realistic...ness! So amazing! I love the Pizza Hut thing, too. Especially because I've never liked Pizza Hut. :(

Sally Can Wait

P.S. I am also in love with your username.

I Quoth Nevermore chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Haha. This sounds like a great idea. And the competition between the pizza places is awesome. Oh, and I laughed so hard when I read this line: I knew there was some wrong with me when I realized that the one guy who had ever really hit on me turned out to be an evil spy from Pizza Hut who was only buttering me up so I wouldn’t suspect his true nature.

Ahh, I think I'm still laughing. UPDATE!
LetTheRainCome chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
oh wow! this is really cute! please continue :D
C. Fitzsimmons chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
I like the writing style in this piece. Believable and yet humourous at the same time. The summary for this story caught me and I liked what I read. I'm curious where the story's going from here. The goldfish named Calvin and Hobbes were a nice touch, too.
541 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 Next »