Reviews for A Little Bit Crazy
Kelly Melly chapter 2 . 3/23/2007
I LOVE IT! this was so great, i couldn't stop laughing! Please update soon i cna't wait for the next chapter! Laters

Kelly Melly
OoohLookACat chapter 2 . 3/23/2007
interesting

carrie's funny.

i'll be looking out for more!

izzie
I Quoth Nevermore chapter 2 . 3/23/2007
Haha. Great funeral for Hobbes. And the DDR thing rocked. In the last three sentences, was it Alex who looked at the book? Sorry, I'm a bit confused. And what are the odds of Pizza Hut Guy-sorry, I mean SETH-being friends with her cousin? Great update, now post ASAO!
Sunshine Knight chapter 2 . 3/23/2007
LOVED IT! especially the ddr part. have to love ddr. anyways, update soon!

Chrys
pleasebequiet chapter 2 . 3/23/2007
lol. scarelette johanson isnt even that pretty. look at HER! lol update soon!
Sunshine Knight chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
wow. nice. i like a lot, update soon

Chrys
eatmysocks chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Competition over pizzas? Hot guy alert!
Sally Can Wait chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Dude.

Omigosh.

I am already in love with this story.

Its the perfect mix of silliness and realistic...ness! So amazing! I love the Pizza Hut thing, too. Especially because I've never liked Pizza Hut. :(

Loves,

Sally Can Wait

P.S. I am also in love with your username.

kthnx.
I Quoth Nevermore chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Haha. This sounds like a great idea. And the competition between the pizza places is awesome. Oh, and I laughed so hard when I read this line: I knew there was some wrong with me when I realized that the one guy who had ever really hit on me turned out to be an evil spy from Pizza Hut who was only buttering me up so I wouldn’t suspect his true nature.

Ahh, I think I'm still laughing. UPDATE!
LetTheRainCome chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
oh wow! this is really cute! please continue :D
C. Fitzsimmons chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
I like the writing style in this piece. Believable and yet humourous at the same time. The summary for this story caught me and I liked what I read. I'm curious where the story's going from here. The goldfish named Calvin and Hobbes were a nice touch, too.
pleasebequiet chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
O_O pizza hut has spies? dude, thats weird.. but you story is hilarious! aww... the poor fishie died! i would have given him a bandaid.(pause) HAHAHAHAHA!rotflol. update soon!
537 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36