Reviews for A Little Bit Crazy
Everlasting Dreams chapter 18 . 2/27/2011
OHMYGOSHH, I was totally gushing at the end, AHAHAHAHHA !
getoverforever chapter 18 . 2/12/2011
This story is so cute. I was hooked from when I first started reading.
fariswheel chapter 18 . 1/17/2011
I loved the ending, and Seth is awesome, along with Gen and Christine.
Twist Their Emotions chapter 18 . 1/11/2011
Fun and cute read with really likable characters! It felt very real and though there were a lot of 'random coincidences' that made it seem a little too easy I liked it!
Quiet Chaos chapter 18 . 11/6/2010
Aw, this was cute. Epically cute. I loved Angelo, and now I sort of want a job at a pizza store... and the 'Italians do it better' thing literally made me laugh out loud. I like how you tied everything that happened in the beginning into the end-Laurel reading books, awkward relative get-togethers, the evil pizza hut manager, Ella Enchnted, and a disaproving Italian boss. One thing I liked about this book was that Carrie didn't change at all from beginnig to end. Most books end with the shy character miraculously coming out of their shell and looking beautiful after a makeover, I like how Carrie became a little LESS nervou around Seth, but was still really shy. :)
Zoius and the Devil chapter 2 . 10/30/2010
so far this isn't bad, though Carrie has a tendency to irritate me. she isn't as weird and lonely and loserish or whatever it is she thinks she is. i don't understand why she's flipping a shit over someone hitting on her - le gasp! - twice. and why she's always feeling bad for herself.

but like i said, this has promise.

-zozo

ps: i cried when my goldfish died.
iwrite901 chapter 18 . 10/23/2010
awh, this story was so cute! :)
The Weatherwitch chapter 18 . 10/17/2010

good GOD I wish my rents were that easy going :S
Dwindling Fire chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
LOLOLOL I like!
tsukiro chapter 18 . 9/22/2010
aww. So cute. I how you made Carrie grow as a person, but still keep to her personality.

Seth is such an awesome name, and he wasn't half bad either.

I really liked your story. _
tsukiro chapter 11 . 9/22/2010
Man, i could kick Seth where it hurts the most right now.
Megan chapter 18 . 9/15/2010
AW, I finished the entire story in a day. It was super cute, I couldn't stop reading. EPIC, EPIC, EPIC!

BTW CALVIN AND HOBBES FOREVER!
Carol chapter 2 . 9/14/2010
This story is SO CUTE AND HILARIOUS! Carrie is so sweet- I love her character. One of my favorite stories! YAY!
537 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »