Reviews for A Fairy Tale
The Yaoi Hime chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
HAH! This was supposed to be a quick read. Now I'm hobbling off to bed at near 5:30 a.m. You are bad for my sleep habits! A few tense issues here and there but still a delightful read.

Centi
nonaccount chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Aw, so sweet. I feel like I've fallen into this fairy universe you've constructed. Really magical.
Siamh chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
-squeals- This is the sweetest story I have ever read! Oh I love it more then any other! I wish the story was longer so that I could have enjoyed it longer lol. What a beautiful tale to read!
Jessi 'Pixie' Watson chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
aw!

rain's adorabubble.

he is the best queen ever,

and one of those genuinely nice people!
zoule chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
This is, once again, a great story
SarahDoo chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Your stories are so hidiously devoid of review, it's gastly! I love these stories so much, I spent every free moment trying to get through them just so I can go on to the next!

You have a lovely style that isn't simple but isn't too wordy. And perfect little mini plots to fit into oneshots for the reader on the go!

I love this setting, lets the little girl in me want to run in a field prancing with Hyacinth and Rain. :DD

xD I hate to see good stories so neglected. Mostly because mine are too. Lol

Keep writing and I'll keep reading :D
Lady Psychic chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
This was yet another really good story. I'd say more but there isn't alot I can say that hasn't already been said. Anyways, keep up the good work!
FoxyGrampa chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Hm. I enjoyed that. I think you did a good job of having crossdressing while still retaining some masculinity to the character. I have to say that I *hate* it when slash fiction writers make their uke so incredibly girly. At least here he was thinking about sex and crap for all that first part. xD

I enjoyed the world, but I think there could've been more description for some stuff. Maybe just the kobolds and the poison wyrms. Mainly the kobolds since I have no idea what they would look like. o.o

But yeah, not bad. I enjoyed it. I think I'll be favoriting this story. n_n It was a good read.
Cealex chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
That was really nice.. but the ending was sorta bittersweet for me. They're all happy, but Rain has to keep on doing his job.. which according to Lucerne, would mean they have months in between meetings? D:

Oh well, it was still a really sweet and good story! I enjoy reading all of yours _
24 | « Prev Page 1 2