Reviews for Empathetic
Reject Code chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
This one was also quite awesome XD Your songs are all so awesome... you so have to find some peeps who can play instruments and form a band...honestly!

So, my favourite line was- I can try to stop the bleeding...

But the stains, won't go away... ... it's really meaningful to me and I love it! I'll talk to you when I arrive home...maybe you'll get this by the time a arrive! XD so yeah,

-em
Vinnie K chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
For some odd reason, it reminds me of a song that Linkin Park would sing. I don't know if you'd agree, but that's the vibe I'm getting from it.

It's good, there's no doubt about that. Not as good as some, but it's still good. It has the emotion and I truly admire your way with words. Personally, I think you can do both harder and softer songs. It's good to try out both, even if people like one type more than the other. I say continue to write both. It's all about trying out new stuff and trying to get good at it, then sticking to the same ol' crap even if you are great at it.

Hopefully my rambling would have helped you :o)
RedWheeler chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Sorry to hear about your friendship with that person, that must suck. Maybe you'll see him again in person so you can tell him why you're pissed off... you can't block people in reality. That's a cheap way out of a situation though, blocking I mean.

Anyways... onto the song. The lines that bounced (for the lack of better words) off the screen to me were: "Crawl away... Send flowers when I'm dead... It won't... Help to comprehend you... I can try to stop the bleeding... But the stains, won't go away... Empathy and agony... Hand in hand with useless sympathy! Idiocy and thoughtless pity... Hand in hand with empathy!"

Yep, anywho. I think I like your harder songs more than your softer ones. Then again it's always great to have a combination of the two so you're not one dimensional. Hope that helped.