Reviews for Cerulean Harbor
MeLove chapter 56 . 4/14/2008
My gosh! Are they ever going to kiss? I just knew that it was going to happen here...but no. One mean author you are...lol.
purely-fate chapter 56 . 4/14/2008
Ah, I wish Madison would admit to her feelings! I really hope she realizes them before it's too late. Anyways, thanks for the update! Looking forward to the next one!
Kyrina chapter 55 . 4/11/2008
I've been reading this story for ages! its so long and so good! please update soon!
Monev11235 chapter 4 . 4/10/2008
I'm just going to say this: I should have started reading this a long time ago.
shelley chapter 55 . 4/10/2008
I love this story. how many more chapters you planning?
Monev11235 chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
It has come to my attention as I clean out old author alerts that you are among my oldest favorite'd authors, with an alert dating back to December 4 of 2006, yet I haven't read anything of yours since then.

It also comes to my attention that this story at present has 343 reviews, which is by coincidence the number of meters per second sound travels at standard temperature and pressure. (Damn Physics class.)

To remedy these two things, I have begun reading Cerulean Harbor.

From chapter 1 to where it is now.

Wish me luck! I'm looking forward to it already.
koerle chapter 12 . 4/5/2008
I have been reading chapter 1 'till 12 in one run and I am loving it so far.

This is the best stor I've read here, for sure. I love your characters, how they all evolve, how you manage to insert different storylines that are all worth reading.

I just LOVE it!
SuperCUTEJensen chapter 54 . 4/4/2008
IGreat chapter I hope Darick is not over Madison, I dont like Abagilia (sp?) I want Madison and Darick together cant wait to see what happens next
Rhunt chapter 2 . 3/28/2008
sleep and dream: There are three types of conjunctions; coordinating, correlative, and subordinating. Coordinating are things like "and, but, or, so." Correlative is "both...and, (n)either...(n)or, and not (only)...but not only...(also)..." Subordinating are things like "after, before, when, while, since, until." All of which are used while talking by my characters at one point or another.

If you are talking about contractions such as "don't, won't, doesn't" then some people use them and other people do not. My characters use them sparingly as contractions are informal in both speech and writing. Different writers write differently and if you find my writing is not able to cope with the way you speak/read, then I suggest not reading my materials. Some of my characters speak one way and others speak another. I do not care for writing informally, but I do when the situation calls for it. Do not like it? Then I am not the writer for you.
AsianPearl101 chapter 53 . 3/27/2008
wow! this is so very frustrating. He's fickle. can Abigail just die and madison and darick live happily ever afte is that so much to ask? anyway this was a great chapter however frustrating it wa but still. anyway update soon please!
clear vision chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
do you really think that students-even from an elite college-talk with almost no conjunctions? seriously, i don't think anyone does.
Moonlight Density chapter 42 . 3/22/2008
Im leaving a review here just to say, FINALLY! The truth about Madison is coming out
Regin chapter 6 . 3/21/2008
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
akaCHEEKS chapter 53 . 3/20/2008
up until now, you still didn't tell us what it is that's in her past! she used to be a drug lord didn't she? or maybe a henchwoman of a drug lord?
ShorT.and.SweeT00 chapter 53 . 3/19/2008
AGH!

RAH! *sob* why cant you just make darick and madison finally like get to gether. YOUR KILLING ME!

they better get together...

*sigh*

i swear your story makes me go through like a billion different emotions in one reading. YOURE KILLING ME.

i absolutely adore i tho! :) cant wait till the next one comes out...

:/ i hope theres a happy ending for madison..and darick. (although hes a douche most of the time.)
544 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »