Reviews for Cerulean Harbor
smwah chapter 36 . 10/18/2007
EMILY SHOULD DIE F'ING BITCH

I STILL HATE HER... NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU PLAY HER UP I WILL ALWAYS HATE HER

but that's just me.. so whatever

also IAN is annyoing GET WITH THOMAS!

and MADISON should GET WITH DARICK

lol

but otherwise i don't really care about other pairings

i want brad and lydia to work so brianna can't have him

LOL

but it is your story... and i'm jsut the reader

so i'll be waiting

but just know that i want to strangle something every minute emily is still alive and pregnant.. maybe if you miscarried her baby or had her run over by a car or for the irony run over by an ambulance or something on the way to hospital for a checkup

but yeah whatever

your story, find your muse and write write write

P

good luck with this story and any other story you may be writing or choose to write in the future

smwah
dawn's unforgiving darkness chapter 36 . 10/17/2007
aw
inFEARandFAITH chapter 36 . 10/17/2007
I KNOW HOW TO GET RID OF DORIAN.

Madison tells him about her past (whatever that is, I really have no guesses :[), and he doesn't like it at all and rejects her! And then she goes crying to Darick!

pleasepleasepleaseplease.
inFEARandFAITH chapter 35 . 10/16/2007
Is it horrible that I'm wishing something fatal to happen to Dorian, and Madison gets together with Darrick?
TheQueenofCups chapter 35 . 10/15/2007
Dorian and Ian make me feel uncomfortable. I don't know what it is about them.

Ian seems as if he isn't willing to give up his lying and deceptive ways for anyone. While Dorian just seems too eager, and for some reason that makes me EXTREMELY not like him as a match for Madison.

It was a nice twist for them to get engaged and not what i was expecting at all.
dawn's unforgiving darkness chapter 35 . 10/13/2007
Dances-With-Pen chapter 35 . 10/12/2007
I've always been a fan of Darick, and I feel so defeated that Madison got in engaged to Dorian. My gosh, I hope she somehow gets with Darick.

I felt so bad for Lydia;my heart was bleeding for her. Brianna needs some sense cuz she has some issues with guys. And what's up with everyone now getting married or contacting thier fiances? well, it was a good and shocking chapter.
smwah chapter 35 . 10/11/2007
OMG NO!

freaking annoying dorian!

although it does create some nice tension and suspense..

now i'm jsut eagerly awaiting the ending because i know the darick madison pairing is meant to be!

and i hope you reveal madison's past soon.. her connection with sunny and the man who is supposedly looking everywhere for her etc, dont' think your readers have forgetten that.. although i must admit i did forget alan until she brought it up again lol

alan was never my cup of tea )

DARICK for the win!

smwah
sunflowersing chapter 35 . 10/11/2007
Aw! They are gonna get married! I'm still hooked on Darick though. I can't wait for the next update!

sunflowersing
Oranges and Apples Unite chapter 35 . 10/10/2007
awh! that's so cute! This makes me really happy! although I still think Madison and Darick should be together... But Dorian and Madison are just way to cute... so either one is good but this is great!
sunflowersing chapter 34 . 10/10/2007
Hmm... I still want Madison to be with Darick. I guess I'm just stuborn.

sunflowersing
laprincesadelasuisa chapter 35 . 10/10/2007
That last bit was cute and I can't wait until the next post.
laprincesadelasuisa chapter 34 . 10/10/2007
I like the fact that Darick is so up front to anyone. I liked the Ian and Brianna thing because it would have taken a lot to forgive something like that. Anyway keep up the wonderful work.
Ice and Snow chapter 34 . 10/9/2007
it's sad how into this story i am. It's not that I'm saying your story is horrible, on the contrary, it's amazing. But...wow...everytime I read a chapter I get an anxiety attack: What happens next? lol. xD
bananna nanners chapter 33 . 10/2/2007
GAH! i love this oh so much! keep it upp! No offense but Briannas kinda over reacting! and i realy want Madison and Darick to get together there so cute!
544 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »