Reviews for Cerulean Harbor
Crimsonlover4 chapter 86 . 11/19/2008
omg, omg! I had the same reaction when i read what Mad admitted (like five times over! lol)! I was sitting in my physics class quietly reading this chapter and when I got to that part I was like spazing out because I couldnt contain how happy I was lol I'm just sad she's really leaving! Thank you Jack for making her say it! Oh man I hope things work out for Grady, Brad, and for Darick *sighs*.. Thanks so much for updating! Take care and can't wait for the next part! :)
Crimsonlover4 chapter 85 . 11/13/2008
Oh Madison, Madison... WHY? :( but I think I get where she's coming from because I tried the whole distance thing as well (just not running away completely lol). And wow this Joshua is changing my view of Brianna.. because now I see she's not the only one that's like unsure and stuff! I like Grady's character; he simple and tells you exactly what he's thinking and that's good. I do hope that Madison comes back soon and that she'll realize how much she loves Darick! Thanks so much for such a quick and wonderful update and take care! :)
MademoiselleS chapter 84 . 11/8/2008
i officialy dont like madison anymore. she's selfish and darick shouldnt act like this because he's letting her win. i dont like ethan he's way too nice but at the same time he's not...idk i just dont like him. brianna needs to go on a boy hiatus. i dont know how i feel about jack, grady and foster though but i really think its wrong that everyone has more than one boyfriend. but i am in love with this story and cant wait for the next chapter.
xoxhp chapter 84 . 11/8/2008
Omg Darick is so stubborn that it's getting on MY nerves. He needs to get over Madison and MOVE ONN! I sitll love the story.
Crimsonlover4 chapter 84 . 11/7/2008
whoaness, what a chapter! my stomach gave a little leap when Mad went to see darick... but then it dropped at the end but what he told her was true :( *sighs* and oh man Abigail has a bit of a potty mouth lol great chaper and quick ass update, so thank you :) take care and cant wait 4 the next one :D
xoxhp chapter 68 . 11/3/2008
This chapter makes me feel that Madison DOES use people. I mean she's said I love you to every freaking guy! What the hell. lol
xoxhp chapter 62 . 11/1/2008
OMG WHAT A TURNING PPOINT!

I cannot believe she's a KINCADE lol. So I'm guessing that means that she's related to Mckenzie Kincade? How so? Omg I Love this story and it just got like 100x better. Can't wait to find out what happens next!
xoxhp chapter 36 . 10/31/2008
the fact that the two of them are not getting together really is beraking my heart! sighh..
xoxhp chapter 32 . 10/31/2008
omg im so upset that darick just let her leave like that. omg, this is such an amazing story and sadly im only on chapter 32. hopefully the two of them will be together and the plot doesn't cahnge! ur amazing
Crimsonlover4 chapter 82 . 10/29/2008
Ha! Briana totally deserved it! Pardon my excitement on the matter (lol) but she deserved it because because she has to stop kidding herself already, and come to terms with her feelings and stop telling every single guy that she sees that she loves them! *sighs* Oh Darick, he makes me so sad right now and Maxine's reaction was also disheartening but probably necessary.. maybe it'll make Darick snap out of it.. surprisingly Alan was cool :) Anyways, as usual I loved it! Take care and can't wait to read what happens next! :)
Oyuki chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
these people sound like despicable people too used to getting what they want and not respecting other people's lives or wishes. i don't like them. i like alan. he's nice. and madison too. she's cool. but all my opinions of your characters don't meant i don't like the story. i do. very much. i'll review more when i'm done with more chaps.
MademoiselleS chapter 82 . 10/28/2008
Aw poor Darick. Kate's a hussy. Brianna makes me mad. Can't she just be alone without a guy by her side for atleast one week? Madison's mean to leave Darick. she loves him but she keeps denying her feeling for him because she's too focused on why they cant be together. Any way this story is awesome and I can't wait for the next chapter.
DawnAwakens chapter 18 . 10/26/2008
I LOVE THIS STORY and im only on chapter 18 so im gonna go finish reading ) I LOVE ITTHOUGH!
Crimsonlover4 chapter 81 . 10/22/2008
Wow.. wonderful chapter as usual.. im just sad by the whole madison n darick convo.. i actually teared up :( on a side note i would have totally stabbed briana in the eye with her fork lol no offense to u or ayone that likes her character... oh effing ethan n dorian of all ppl.. again, ur an amazing writer n i cant wait to see what happens next.. take care! :)
MademoiselleS chapter 81 . 10/22/2008
Aww i really liked Darick and Dorian. It's so sad how Madison can't be with either of them.
544 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »