Reviews for Cerulean Harbor
ClaimingUntoughable chapter 74 . 8/18/2008
hey i love this chapter hope u can right more soon
Andaluse chapter 73 . 8/12/2008
Good Work...
Shelley chapter 73 . 8/12/2008
I am absolutely enthralled in this story. I check everyday to see if you've updated, sometimes even more than once. How much longer do you plan to make it? To be honest, I never want it to end. lol. It's so good.
ClaimingUntoughable chapter 73 . 8/11/2008
aww i want darick and madison together i feel bad about that because of ethan his a nice guy and all but his not foe her. i hope u can write more soon
Andaluse chapter 72 . 8/6/2008
Intersting !

I’m dying to read the next chapters…

Rhunt I like your work….
ClaimingUntoughable chapter 71 . 7/29/2008
i hope u can write more soon this was really good chapter
ClaimingUntoughable chapter 70 . 7/29/2008
hey love this chapter hope u can write more soon
Jane chapter 62 . 7/28/2008
Awsome! Loved it. I'm glad you're taking your time I hate short stories so You happen to be amazing and a dream-come-true author to me! Anyway love all your characters and your genius writing skills! Loved this chapter. and Man when you popped that right out of you ass that shewas a Kincade honestly I wasn't really surprised I mean I didn't know she was but I kind of felt... So yeah! You ROCK!

Jane
Katherine-the-greate chapter 34 . 7/26/2008
yay. a puppy. aside from this happy part, i have to say somthing. the everybody gets married/engaged is a little too boring and streamline. it is getting old fast.
Crimsonlover4 chapter 71 . 7/25/2008
I love this story! and im actually glad you've made it into like a sort of mini series in a way (if that makes sense). I still dislike Brianna because there's just something about her that kills me lol but I do like the idea of her with Thomas, i just wish she would make up her damn mind n leave Ian! n Brad.. I cant wait to see if Lydia takes up Abigail's idea n what happens.. Im still waiting for Madison to love or at least like realize that she wants Darick! I just wanted to tell u to keep up ur great writing and creative skills :) n cant wait for the next part! Take care.
reader chapter 71 . 7/23/2008
I liked your story a lot in the beginning, but it's just gotten too long. The character sketches were amazing, and the pieces of philosophy you can get from this were interesting, but I don't feel like the character development is becoming significantly deeper. I am just seeking a resolution at this point; the drama is going around in circles, over and over, same thing with new shallow characters.

I understand that you are doing an intricate weave of several stories, but it's gotten to be too tangled; I feel like the story is spreading itself thin, and I'm getting to know none of the characters in depth anymore.

Thanks for the story so far though. It was good reading while I did.
HazeleyedHoney chapter 71 . 7/23/2008
Gr! Everything is changing. Darick has turned into a pussy. Briana is a slut. Well maybe not everything... Ian and Thomas are still pushovers, but Grady is changing as well. I can't wait for more Arion and Ares. I love this story!
Katherine-the-greate chapter 29 . 7/22/2008
great work. I hope you update again soon. ]
jen chapter 69 . 7/20/2008
I really enjoy this story. i really don't know why, but i like darick too much. oh well. continue it please.
Katherine-the-greate chapter 19 . 7/15/2008
great work. I wonder what her crime is... can't wait to find out
544 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »