Reviews for Seizing the Sky
luv me like no other chapter 24 . 2/23/2008
this chapter was absolutely amazing!

i can't believe the plot twist, and wow. It just wows me.
A.V.Mackie chapter 24 . 2/23/2008
That was one violent chapter! I did not see that coming though, I really want to know what the humans and rekkis are gonna do now that she killed so many of them. Really sucks to be Jazler though doesn't it? Kinda reminds me of Jesus a little though, dies, resurects and dies again, 'cept Jesus was nice and Jazler...Jazzy was a psycho. :D
ConfigurationSpace chapter 24 . 2/23/2008
This has to be one of the most amazing stories I have ever read. No joke. I always seem to lose track of it for a time before it comes back into focus for me, and each time I come back I can't help but feel awed at how much better it gets. I didn't THINK it could get any better, but this chapter just proved me wrong. You are an amazing writer, and I really appreciate what you're doing.
chocoholics anonymous chapter 24 . 2/23/2008
that was.. uh.. disturbing. Incredibly well written, but disturbing to say the least. Then again, i think that's what drew me to this story in the first place-all the intrigue, and twisted scenes. So; that being said, nice work, i can't wait until the next chapter. I hope things will start to become clear for me soon pertaining to this particular plot line. )
burning in effigy chapter 24 . 2/23/2008
wow. action much?

and a lot of blood. and violence. i'm not sure whether i should be happy or.. scared.

meera's losing it. uhm.. this story confuses me. clipse is the bad guy who's not so bad and meera is.. meera.

and jazler died. and i can't say again because he didn't really die before.. but ugh. this reminds me of the kite runner (finished it yesterday so i think everything is related to it somehow heh) and about war and how people just want it to end and there was this quote where a guy says that the dead are luckier than those alive.

sigh. but that twist near the end was unexpected. sort of. i suppose people were wondering when meera would goo completely cuckoo but not the way you wrote it. very interesting though.

waiting for the next chapter :]
DeadlyWhisper chapter 24 . 2/23/2008
OMG! Just as I was about to start thinking Clipse was a nicer guy than i thought he goes and does that to Meera...I mean OMG...And Velic, i think he likes Meera but that's all messed up now. Wow what a chapter. Its on the edge of your seat material. Superb! Can't wait for the next one!
meowza chapter 24 . 2/23/2008
woow.

O:O:O:O:

jeezum.

i can't think of anything else to say. . .
Carlotta Lynn chapter 24 . 2/23/2008
Oh geez. Meera has lost it. sometimes you just hate clipse.

thanks for the update. can't wait for more.
RobotBuiltSoFrail chapter 23 . 2/22/2008
bonjour kelli/bleedingair/hate to hope.

i decided to get off my butt and stop lurking cause you don't deserve that. anyway, um, so you've heard this a bajillion times before, but i think you're GENIUS and i adore your stories. i found you through skow's amazing author award last...winner session thing, and i don't regret it at all. i admit i was skeptical at first but wow, i was blown away. you have brilliant ideas i wish i could see more often in published books. and well since i know you're aspiring to be published...rock on. i've actually attempted myself and quite a few responded to my query letter (not always positive, haha, but it's still nice to at least reach their eyes) so if you need any help with that let me know. srsly. not to be creepy or anything. just so the offer's out there. ;) it's the least i can do in return for giving us these STORIES!

like i loved the natural born, and the contract sequel, and edge 8 and year of the rabbit and now seizing the sky. so un-cliche, and original, and all of your characters are complex, and the guys are screwed up but oh so fascinating and hawt. and the girls are in love w/ the guys same way we are, but i notice meera has a little more strength of character than say, katlyn. and i love clipse. curious curious way to end the chapter. i also had a question about an earlier chapter, when clipse and meera are fooling around in the grassy field, and she sees "it" in his eyes. is she talking about his lust or something more? dundundun. srry if it's stupid question. it feels like it's a stupid one but here we go anyway.

i've prolly scared you by now so im going to shut up and just bask in your talent. :)
christinaxxyo chapter 23 . 2/20/2008
He's probably disgusted because she's like him and he never wanted that or something. Awesome job so far, by the way. Update soon, please! :D
christinaxxyo chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Very interesting. I can't wait to read more. :)
caronee chapter 23 . 2/16/2008
CANADA? man, the two things that come up in my mine when i hear canada is pretty scenery and cold as hell. sorry for stereotyping, but that is pretty much all i can think of. too north for me to comprehend. i bet you probably think of socal as just los angeles and hollywood disneyland and girls who all have boob jobs. that's fine too, everytime i go on the freeway i see disneyland anyways. hollywood is a little further. i am a sucky us resident cause i feel like montana is as north as you can go because it's already damn cold when i go to north california. but enough about the weather.

AH CLIPSE IS PLAYING CHESS and forcing meera to play with her without telling her the rules... or something like that.

i feel like he really wants to be beat. it must suck to be the strongest person in the world. but i dunno, clipse is such an oddball, haha.

jazler is alive. i can't say much to that besides being very suprised when you killed him.

and velic! you said he would be a main character! -points accusing finger!- but he's been in like 6 chapters -_- the mystery of clipse and velic is getting to me. -agh- and i feel like you're nowhere close to finishing. but it's alright, i can always wait forever for you to finish.

killer angels is a very long historical fiction novel that i always forgot who the characters were because there are so many. but the stories themselves are not that bad. it's about the american civil war, if i really need to persuade you not to read it. :)

as i reread this chapter over and over again in frustration, i feel myself inclining to pull my hair out from my roots evn more because nothing mr. enigma does makes any sense. man, i can't even tell if he likes meera anymore or if everyone is his plaything. haha. plaything. why is he so disgusted with meera? why does he keep wanting to have sex with her? besides the fact he's a guy, why meera? why is it so hard for clipse to be normal? growls.

hey, i just had a really interesting insight. do their powers work on all the planets? maybe it's meera's father's fault! oh god.

-acidic blood! acidic blood!- chants in background.
personwithaccount chapter 23 . 2/16/2008
AH! sorry i couldn't review for the last chp. AP classes are getting to me. evil little things.

what the fk is up? confusing little prick, that Clipse is.
Liviania chapter 23 . 2/15/2008
You write the most interesting characters. They have a reason to them, but it's twisty and contradicting and so very real. I always love it when I see you've updated.

Livi
sara chapter 23 . 2/15/2008
wow, you're writing is like a secret. you have to read really, really hard if you want to pick up the clues. I really hope Meera will gain some power over Clipse. He's always three steps ahead of her, and it would be exciting to see that she one-uped him. When Phase finally says something mean to her, like " think they're like that because of you" does that mean that he's offically going to leave her alone? I hope she doesn't miss him, but she will. The only question is who will come back to whom first. I certainly hope it's not Meera crawling back to Phase but the other way around.

-sara