Reviews for Seizing the Sky
flawless.design chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Wow. Just.. wow. This story has drawn so much emotion from me.. It was a splendid read from a wonderful writer.
YoursMarilyn chapter 28 . 12/2/2008
I LOVE THIS! i'm really not a fan of sci-fi but it was really well written. really really well written.

i had begun to wonder about Simmer.

and... i do believe Clipse loved Meera. they were like childhood lovers you know, but that never really lasts. You just remember and keep that person close to you.

i missed hearing about Simmer though.

:) thanks for this
WabberJocky chapter 28 . 11/27/2008
beautiful. it made me cry and wonder, but i loved the story and i hope you keep writing.

It was Simmer at the end wasn't it?
Amelis chapter 28 . 11/26/2008
Wow i loved this! althought i had my little assumption of the futuristic setting but it was actually pretty nice addition. I totally loved Clipse and i hate that she choosed Simmer at the end (but i still think that they loved each other but just could be together haha). And Lynx is still my favorite character Clipse comes second and then Lure your main male protagonists are always awesome! This was the last story from you that i had not read and its kind of ironic that this is your last story here too.

Thanks for sharing this.
mistariapotter chapter 28 . 11/24/2008
I seriously read this story about like a billion times but i CANT draw my own conclusion! So i finally decided to review, haha. i WANT clipse to love Meera but it wont be official in my mind until u tell me. i love clipse so much ., way more than i like lure. cuz this ending was a nice end i guess. haha, and meera was kooler than kaityln. but i love this fic tho! i hope u write another one of thos stories with psycos as main character! cuz i really love lnyx!
allhailthesporks chapter 10 . 11/16/2008
ZOMG, it's amazing how right I am. I've theorized since Meera's dream that Clipse is actually Phase, and Phase is not actually a 'god'. I am so freaking right, ain't I? I just had to say it before it's actually revealed.

*dances*
this requires pants chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
I read a comment on your LJ saying you're removing things to get published, so ignore that question I posed in my other review!

Still love this story though. I hope you are able to get it published, I'd definitely buy it! :)
sleepy fox spirit chapter 28 . 11/5/2008
You're taking your stories down? What for?

This story was incredible, by the way. The emotion, plot, characters... everything. Beautifully written.
kazesam chapter 19 . 10/22/2008
lovelovelovelove the story

thank yoou!
Nirobie chapter 28 . 10/4/2008
So after spending a huge part of my day reading this entire story all i have to say is... Well I can't really even put into words how much i enjoyed it. I loved the characters, the plot was very good, definitely diffrent, Also in stories like these there is always that sexual tension between the good character and the bad one, but nothing ever happens it's so frustrating to read! So i admire how ballsy you are to have Meera screw Clipse, more than once. But most of all i love your ending, i think that it was perfect she ended up with Simmer. But if you do ever choose to revise, i advise that you up-play the relationship in the begining chapters between Meera and Simmer, just a tad. Over all though, I loved it! :)
ShaliaHel chapter 28 . 9/25/2008
I loved this story. So fabulous. COnsidered a sequel?
gwen chapter 28 . 9/24/2008
sequel please... crying here... *sniff* unfortunately this is your last post right? *sniff sniff* i hope that when you do finally get publish, you will have a sequel for this story. it can't just end like this! ( when i read the ending, i don't know... it's like what! did she end up with clipse? or simmer? i hope it's clipse though since they didn't really have that much interaction w/simmer for me to be happy that she ended up with him. the ending was very vague and left me dissatisfied somehow. But then again your style is very unique and it definitely left your readers starving for more. the ending of the contract 1 also did the same thing for me. very fascinating and intriguing characters ) i like how you make complex, "face value" villains/dysfunctional characters loveable somehow, how you make the readers feel for them, and actually care that they have their happy ending. never been so engrossed to a story before.. 'and that part where clipse returned the necklace was heartwrenching! (( they didn't say or do what they really wanted to do to each other. repression is tragic! (
dramaqueen89 chapter 28 . 8/1/2008
I HATE YOU.

I freaking cried when Clipse came back.

Even if it was only for a moment.

Even if it was only to return the necklace.

Even if it was only to say goodbye.

I can't believe she ended up with Simmer.

I mean, really.

Clipse is a sadistic mother fucker but he's.. Gawd.

He needs to be loved, DAMN IT.
dramaqueen89 chapter 27 . 8/1/2008
NO! Don't hurt Clipse!

DAMMIT!

Effing biatch. I'm hating Meena.
dramaqueen89 chapter 20 . 7/31/2008
Aww. Sarin is too sweet :)
647 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »