Reviews for Seizing the Sky
dramaqueen89 chapter 19 . 7/31/2008
NO. I want Phase/Clipse. Whatever his darn name is.

They're so meant to be together :

Even their 5 and 8 year old selves knew so.

“Just promise that you won’t forget me. You can forget everything else, just not me, okay?”

dramaqueen89 chapter 14 . 7/31/2008
Yeah. Clipse is a bad ass mother fucker.

But still.

I want her to end up with him :
dramaqueen89 chapter 5 . 7/31/2008
F this.

You made me cry over the whole Simmer abandoning her.

Rar you.
hellooooooo chapter 28 . 7/25/2008
the endings really good but cant you tell us if its simmer or clipse?

i mean there are clues for who it is but some clues are for simmer and some are for clipse!

i was hoping it would be clipse because he deserved it...great story though!
Heth chapter 28 . 7/25/2008
Aw, I'm sad this was your last story. I love your work so much and I don't think I'll ever be able to find another author like you.

I enjoyed this story, although I was a little disappointed that Meera ended up with Simmer in the end. I just always felt he was a little flat and didn't really expect him to be that big of a deal in the end.

Anywho, I'll miss your work on here, and I hope to see The Contract in stores one day.
Queenjewel44 chapter 28 . 7/21/2008
i love your writing you are so my fav writer! when i tell some of my friends this some are like 'who's that?' and others are like yeah i remeber i read some of their stuff you told me about. so i really can't wait until you do get out there in the book stores, if people it that book twilight is big wait until you get your stuff out there!

and this story was great as all of your stories are.
Hotkitty chapter 26 . 7/11/2008
lalala dum.

onli a few more chappies left. then i catch up with yotr. im shleepi right now, so i'll just give you a big overall review at the end. or pick up on lil bits as i go through rather than give a super long review. 'cause then i'll keep stopping while im reading. humph.

velic is wearing blue and white like he usualli does, eh? symbolic of his ROUTINESS. -feels deep-

yikes. that was eventful. ur kinda awesome at writing action, man. you kinda are. i saw this super weird vid a few days ago of one of rammstein's songs (some freaki german band) & it had some evil snow white in it and she was all spanking the dwarves. it was creepi. i kant look at snow white in the same way anymore. anyho. i lke the way that meera's all changing. like... the way that she was all ruthless with clipse (stabbing him and shooting and watnot) where there was a time near the start where she wouldnt have been so...aggressive. and ur cliffhanger was hot (like you).
Tsuyunoinochi Koukyo chapter 28 . 7/4/2008
Wow. The ending was a little strange, and seemed kinda rushed, but... still good. I understand that Simmer came back, but I kind of feel that there has to be an explanation for the look in his eyes-if you're going to mention it, shouldn't there be reason for it? Of course, maybe it's not important. _

Anyway! I love reading all of your stories, and I really do hope The Contract gets published for you soon! Do you have a list or something that you will use to tell everyone if that does happen, or will you update that on here? Maybe I already asked that. _

Well~! Good job, and good luck with all of your other writing projects!
Tsuyunoinochi Koukyo chapter 27 . 7/4/2008
Hm... well, it's been awhile since I've read this, but I think I've got the general gist of it.

Now, the only question I've got left is-where's Simmer?
Hotkitty chapter 25 . 6/28/2008
cool kids back. brap.

oh my oo. the song of serenity, eh. very nice. hmm. like an old lady? its cuz she is an old lady, ohk? its cuz she is. im in another funny mood today. not sure what this one is tho. meh. hmm. the whole smoking analogy... if zee father gives the child too many ciggies, tho, eventualli the kidll become addicted to them. so like, is that a metaphor for meera wich means she's gonna get all addicted to punishment?

kinky.

-hearts-
sweden chapter 28 . 6/23/2008

(this sums up all the review i had previously written but fp went all ~error crazy~ and deleted it, even from ctrl c. damn.)
Hotkitty chapter 24 . 6/22/2008
durrum dum dum. backiti back back. hopefulli ill get through quite a bit of this today, before i do my hwk. ugh. eep. the first lil section was o.O. & i bet that whathername (meera) is gonna be the one who'll learn to smile while she kills. cuz clipse was all disgusted last chapter. so yeah.

velic offers no words. eepiti eep. it means he agrees. ah, the unsaid things you write. it's realli icki the way that it feels like theyre all gonna turn against her any moment now. meh.

you know, one thing i kant help but thinking... how does meera's hair look like? 'cause like, i doubt she has a straightener, so is it all icky in the morning? is it all wavy and curly and messy and gross looking, and is it styled? does she have layers? oh my. i always imagine it straight, but then she doesnt have a straightener... or does she? oh, the confusion that is fiction.

jazler. eep. omg haha i have this link up on the tab thing from last night that says jay-z. jazler, jay z. GET IT. hawhaw. & hahahaha. he wants to make her bleed. how does he want to do that, eh -innuendo- echem. & lol. that was erh... gross yet comical. running around with fire. hehe.

eck. that's creepy. rape. ick. omg. i kant believe she just did that to jazler. -in shock- (literalli)

and after that theyre probabli definiteli all gonna turn against her. what fun. (that was creepi)
Hotkitty chapter 23 . 6/21/2008
ugh. because i suck (or not), im gonna r&r before emailing. or i might just fall asleep beforehand. WE SHALL SEE. bleh. ah. she needs nature, does she. she wants to drown them, does she. DOES SHE. omg. im in such a weird mood. i dont understand it. its just weird. im in one of those moods where i feel like saying loads of innapropriate shit. youknow one of those moods where it's best that u dont talk to anyone cuz ur gonna say something realli bad. or stupid. ugh. how would you know. HOW WOULD YOU UNDERSTAND? i dont understand myself. ive never had one of these moods before. & omg... im typing without looking at the keys. dont i feel fly.

...

anyhow.

LINE 3.

oh my. the general doesnt meet her eye. it's probabli because, if he meets them, lasers will shoot out and she'll die. slowly. sweet, man. sweet.

petty prisoners. alliteration. WO. -haild your genius- hmm. i got my traintracks off, btw. and now ive got this funny ass retainer. and i keep sucking at it. its like an addiction -hollow eyed look-

omg wow. she just sucked in air, just like im sucking my retainer. we're like... the same person. YOU'RE WRITING ABOUT ME. im excited now, kelli. oh so excited -creep- i watched this creepy movie a lil while back. just thought id tell you that.

& the whole breathing in the dead thing. that's hot man. hot and deep. like a frying pan.

i like the lil parallel ur drawing. with the whole jag prison human prison thing. it kinda makes it all grey rather than black & white - like, both sides are bad in their own ways. & then the way she's all "it's not saying much. Both prisons are terrible in their own way". that's deep, man.

omg jazler's alive. AH. ack. you and ur twists. wen i was little, i ate this icecream called twister. it was all green ad yellow and shits. it tasted good. anyhow. well... that sure was unexpected. my eyes went all wide whilst reading. that means it had shock value, BABE. my mate hates being called babe. she's all like, i aint no effin sheep pig.

-cool kids-

anyhow.

oh. check her out. all normal convo-ing & thinking un-killer like thoughts at the same time. bet she thinks she's cool. bet I think i'm cool. she is me, after all. theyre all me. im clipse. im velic. im meera. and im you. :O.

something's different about crescent, eh. mm. i dont realli trust him. dunno why. mm. & meera be uptight. oh my. is this some sort of foreshadowing of doom. o.O. omg. my aunty snores. it's terrible. she farts too. but that's another story. ah, the many things i must tell you of my journey to the unknown land. -sighsigh-

i like the way u described them eating. subject close to me own heart. i better shutup and read. ive got over half left. oh my...

for the last time? HEY. is velic going to die...

i wouldnt have thought it beforehand, if they hadnt have had the killer convo, but the way theyre killing the jags is actualli kinda sick. like... wrong. haha. uve made this all ethical, man. clever. very clever.

woo. clipse is countering her. it's like one of those cowboy showdowns. minus the hats. and the guns. well, actualli, they hav guns. so yeah. -yee haz with the crowd- -sheep-

eck. i stopped all reviewing on every line cuz i got all enthralled and i couldnt stop reading. -showers you with love & flowers- that was realli good. i was all o.O.o with the whole underground thing. & i heart the way that clipse is all disgusted. i realli liked the ethicalness of this chappie. bleh. im gonna knock out now. and tomorrow i email you. i hope. m.

hopefulli we'll catch each other online. I MISS YOU. haha. i probabli sound all creepi saying that. but its been like... forever. meh. turaa, bucko.
JaseyxRae chapter 28 . 6/20/2008
This story, like all your other stories, was completely amazing. gawd how can you have so much talent? ;D

I love that she ended up with Simmer in the end. Clipse was interesting but I never really liked him, he was too elusive and I never trusted him (even though he was sort of "good")

Anyway amazing story. Love you're writing!
JaseyxRae chapter 25 . 6/20/2008
idk if you'll read this since you're gone now but isn't clipse a killer considering he killed Maria? maybe I missed something a someone else killed her but I thought he was the one that killed her directly.

anyway this is a great story however i'm getting very depressed that Meera is a killer and the "bad" of the two :( *sigh* I'll get over it.

love you're writing, btw! I hope you get published! So good luck with that! I'll definately buy your books!
647 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »