Reviews for A certain feeling
Keith Anthony Power Campbell chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Great to see you writing something warm & fuzzy for a change!

After so many poems about differences it looks like in your japanese class you finally found some similarities!

Having read all your other stuff, the relief and contentment of acceptance positively oozes out of this, nicely done.
lymli chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
true friends are like that no matter what, it's a sweet poem :D
Beauty From Pain chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
I can relate to this. When I was in the hospital, I felt like I was finally accepted. Beautiful poem _
Lady Alera Van Hexis chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Wow. I love this so much. I like how you wrote down your emotions as they came and there was no stucture and at the same time, there was a structure. People deserve kindness no matter what and the people who make fun of people because they are different are disgusting...

Hope that everything is good with you...

Your friend,

Lady Alera Van Hexis
rouquinamour chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
wow... brought tears to my eyes! It is so important to be accepted, and to know you are loved... wow. Couldn't have been said any better.
xDancingintheRainx chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Well written! I like the ending. It ties the whole piece together nicely. Its such a bittersweet poem, and you expressed what you were feeling perfectly. You're very talented! Keep it up! Thanks so much for the reviews! C
Nemonus chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
I'd make the lines shorter and separate it into stanzas. You evoke the feeling pretty well and are observant to see that what is comfortable is "But not too much.", but the format is distracting.
Yellowierd0 chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
That's a nice feeling. I wish I could have that feeling. Nice poem.
Lisa98 chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
aww i like it : )

i can tell you are content with your friends

and this poem

: )
jojoba-music-girl chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
This is great! It's great to have such a feeling. Good thing, good work!
sweets555 chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
i like that feeling. however, unlike you, i have never been able to put it to words. great job!
Cruxis Angel chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Nicely written! Very excellent!
Katja de Wit chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
That was really sweet. ] I like the way you shape your poems, meaning the way some sentenses are spread out over more than one line. It effects the rhythme. Nice.

Katja