Reviews for A Kiss Of Darkness
CK Shorty chapter 3 . 5/3/2007
You just had to leave it there, didn't you? UPDATE sooN!
CK Shorty chapter 2 . 5/3/2007
I almost thought her friend Shana was going to die! That's good that she didn't...

I liked this chapter. A lot longer than the first one.

So, I got your story from the C2 community 'Best Romance Stories'! :o] I rely on them to send me awesome stories.
CK Shorty chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Ahh, your second paragraph completely reminded me of a hideous encounter of a threesome make-out group! I shuddered when I read that in here, haha. Get a room people! Quickly!

Goodness, have some confidence! Sometimes I think I suck as well, but reviewers will tell you the truth. It was fairly well, I enjoyed it...but then again, I adore most stories that include vampires somewhere along the way. I just love stuff like that. Okay, moving on. I liked it, I really did. I'm not a rude person that leaves a flame, but I'll let you know that meeting a vampire or any mystical creature in a club is very overdone, very cliche. That's the one place that people seem to meet every kind of creature ever made, but oh well. The description you used was nice, and I like the main female character. She seems shy and whatnot, and I mostly see strong female characters that don't show much of their vulnerable side, but mostly their strong side where they don't try to let anyone in. I'll continue reading, so keep writing! :o]
LadyBookworm13 chapter 3 . 5/2/2007
If he's a vampire how does he deal with crosses and cherubs on his ceiling? O.o Well, nevermind, you could toss 'Holy Water' on Anton and all he'd do is give you a blank stare and ask why the hell you splashed him with water. ANYWAY, ehehe, to the review! Twas better, twas better, but again IMAGERY! I want a clear picture of Alexander in my head...(mutters: Because he sounds sexy...) so adjectives, adjectives lots of lovely beautiful amazing adjectives! Wah, okay, so, another good chapter, can't wait till the next one .
LadyBookworm13 chapter 2 . 5/2/2007
! Okay, you did better on the repitition in this chapter, but again I think more thoughts and description would make it so much better, not that it isn't awesome already! I like Alexander, even if he is about as cliche as Alianna. Thats the thing about vamp stories- they;ve been done with every kind of person, and you have to yours different, otherwise people will jsut be like, 'Oh, another vampire story...' and go off to read something else. Hope I'm not being too forward here...I haven't reviewed in a while for things...eh, anyway, so, good chapter, shall continue...off to chapter thre...(runs away)
LadyBookworm13 chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Mhm. Well now, first off, I am going to critique this, because since you asked me to read it, and I usually am rather mean anyway, I'm going to be honest. The characters seem pretty cool, although black hair in female leads has been pretty overdone. Emotions and thought processes I think would really help show how the characters react to certain people and creatures, meaning of course, the sexy blue eyed vampire . Such as maybe delving more into Alianna's feelings and what she thinks when she first sees him, I don't know, maybe you aren't going for that effect, but it seems a bit, I don't know...blase without in depth main characters. Also, I noticed you repeat some words, maybe when you write have a thesaurus on hand, it always helps me and it makes you're writing sound much better, even if, like mine, it isn't . And, since you have an amazing male lead- focus on him, describe him in DETAIL! You want the girls DROOLING, it works, and you find that its FUN! . On that note, use adjectives more, describe the places, events and people more. You don't want people to feel like their reading a story, you want them to be IN the story, make it so real that they could almost reach out and touch Alianna, the hot vamp...(goes into fantasy mode, jerks out) Okay, so, was I mean and evil like usual? O.o I get really serious when it comes to writing, but its cause I'm a loser like that. I always focus on what could be improved..; Anyway, I like it and shall continue reading, you'll get a review for each chapter from me! So HA! ;P Ah, don't you love long reviews... hehe, ja-ne!
urbanfictionalist chapter 2 . 4/4/2007
i like the story. your characters sound amazing and i cant wait to read more so update soon so i can see if alianna runs into alexander again and how soon. so... get to typin lol.
Call me Mars chapter 2 . 3/20/2007
Interesting...But she already saw him, so how will she love this bloodsucking vampire? Hm, that's the question we're all looking for! Hope you update soon! It's captivating!
Jordie S chapter 2 . 3/19/2007
this is great..please write more as soon as poss.
bellabewitched chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
YAY!

This is a good story! So far. Nothing really has happened yet, but you did a great job making 'nothing' exciting!
235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16