Reviews for A Kiss Of Darkness
Twist Their Emotions chapter 2 . 11/28/2008
Okay, at this point it's a little choppy, but good job.
Twist Their Emotions chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Oh. Interesting.
Shelbaybayz chapter 19 . 11/28/2008
i seriously love this sahara xD, its so funny and hott at the same time. lol Alex can't contain himself its hilarious, (what a bitch -stick tongue out at alex-) and then u got sweet innocent little ali getting all hot and bothered and alex leavin her like that...psh i'd slappa hoe. hahaha.

I love ur story ]
jess chapter 2 . 11/28/2008
ok seriously they both go into a dark alley with some random guy? yea cause that would really happen its just too stupid wow!
ChristianAngel01 chapter 19 . 11/28/2008
Whoa ohh my gosh I am speachless I have bo words to even describe this chapter

all I can say is I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!
ChristianAngel01 chapter 18 . 11/28/2008
Whoa I knew alex would freak when he found out that she was gone and plus deadly when he found her man ..lol

Great chapter :)
Mistress-K99 chapter 17 . 11/25/2008
Alex is so stupid sometimes.
A passing critic ghost chapter 17 . 11/21/2008
I do enjoy your story, it makes me smile and laugh. I adore the main character's personality most of the time, and Alex is a dream. However (a truly dreadful word) the story and plot itself needs to depart a bit from the cliche. I've read this story a thousand times yet this is the first time i've ever read YOUR story, do you understand?

You have a talent.
Boredom Inspired chapter 17 . 11/11/2008
Your description was fine in the earlier chapters and I can kinda get where this mind reading block is coming from.I like the story it's really nice and I can't wait to read the next chapter. KEEP ON WRITING!
fantasy4luvr chapter 17 . 11/6/2008
interesting storyline

i like it

update soon pls
ChristianAngel01 chapter 17 . 11/3/2008
Whoa that ty thing really got in her head ohh alex cant read her mind that bring on a argument man I think I have an idea why he cant read her mind boy I cant wait to find out :D
Ck90 chapter 17 . 11/3/2008
HM... Number one poor Alex she is not in her room she leftby her window. Number two, whenever Alex can't read her thoughts it's because she is thinking of the number that they guy left her. Maybee Teddy has some magcal influence that does not allow her to tell alexander at least mentally. Eh why does everyone want her? Seriously can't they read TAKEN! Maybee Alez should get her a tatto that says PROPERTY OF ALEXANDER IF FOUND PLEASE CALL... Saves a lot of trouble! UPDATE SOoN!
Sarahj259 chapter 17 . 11/3/2008
Great Chpapterness! Good job!
Shelbaybayz chapter 17 . 11/3/2008
I did not tell you to put tristian in! I said he and shelby are mates...cause someone very special to him passes and shelby was there for him, BUT THATS NOT THE POINT. anywho, great chapter,great chapter, alex the big baby got on my nerves near the ending but thats okay, I know his weakness haha.

love youu!
Carmel March chapter 16 . 9/14/2008
This story always manages to make me a happy happy person, with each and every update :) Great chapter. Can't wait for the next bit! And sorry I took so long to review!

~Carm~