Reviews for Calling
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7
Although I absolutely love how the story has that plot twist...it's so sad! I need a happy ending T.T
stormic chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
what the ! I - hated the end ... good work...
iamsiri chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Omg, you made me cry. D:
mushplomplom chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
It was fast paced so I really didnt know the characters all that well.

And when he killed himself I felt no emotional attachment what so ever.
Madame Penguin chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I actually started to cry at the end. I know they are fictional and all, but the only thing that gets me crying for a story is when someone who they dearly love is rejected by said person and then something horrible happens to them like death. He probably wouldn't of gone back either considering the situation which just makes it all much worse.
moon01234 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Completely sad, depressing, horrible story that merits a two-thumbs up. Wonderfully written, full of emotion and a job well done.
Hyteha chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Ok, this is really mean. I knew from the start that he would probably kill himself but in the end I still had tears in my eyes. God, I hate sad endings (even if this story was beautiful...)
Mars and Kitkat chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I probably reviewed this long ago when I read it, but I had to come back and re-read. This is one of the saddest stories I've ever read on here, and one of the best.

Thanks for writing it.
drlewis72116 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Oh it was so sad...You kind of felt it coming but I couldn't turn away. Terribly sad ending but very honest and great to read. Thanks for writing it.
RaNdoM Aoi Tsuki chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
God...i hate this and love this at the same time.
Wicked Neko chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Oh, my God... I kind of guesed it was a gun, but... I never would have thought it would turn out like this.

I cried so hard. So, so, so, SO hard.

This started out on such an innocent note... but it turned so damn depressing...

AGH! Who am I kidding? I LOVE angst. Especially when it ends with somebody's death. XD

I really liked the way you wrote this. How easily you flipped through time while still telling important little details.

*le sigh*

I really did cry a lot at the end.

You get a freaking A.
Spamanomano chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I hate you(but also love you!), You made me cry! That was sad..I really wished there could be a happy ending but the ending u put was still beautiful. Thx again for another great story XD
forbiddentaboo chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I have never cried after reading a story. Never, not once. No matter how sad it was, no matter if every body did at the end. I have felt the need to, or sadness, but no tear escaped my eyes. This story made me cry, not bawl, not sob, nothing as dramatic as that. Just a few tears slid down my cheeks. A couple of tears that I could not stop. That may mean nothing to you, but I have always been of the opinion that a true author is not someone who is published and makes money with their writing, it is someone who can invoke true emotions with their words and ideas.
WanderingTheDreams chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
You made me cry. :(

That was beautifully written. You grow up with them and feel their pain. Amazing job. :)
fumoso-hiver chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Argh! I hate cliché stories! *sniff* Somehow I can see where the story's going but I keep on hoping it won't go the way it's going to be. And dang, you wrote it well. It's easy to read, it's simple, yet it got up to my feeling. Way to go. The suicide thing - it's perfect. Well, it's sad, but without it, the story won't be as good as it is. Ah, glad I've just had a good read.
78 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »