Reviews for Calling
Wicked Neko chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Oh, my God... I kind of guesed it was a gun, but... I never would have thought it would turn out like this.

I cried so hard. So, so, so, SO hard.

This started out on such an innocent note... but it turned so damn depressing...

AGH! Who am I kidding? I LOVE angst. Especially when it ends with somebody's death. XD

I really liked the way you wrote this. How easily you flipped through time while still telling important little details.

*le sigh*

I really did cry a lot at the end.

You get a freaking A.
Spamanomano chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I hate you(but also love you!), You made me cry! That was sad..I really wished there could be a happy ending but the ending u put was still beautiful. Thx again for another great story XD
forbiddentaboo chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I have never cried after reading a story. Never, not once. No matter how sad it was, no matter if every body did at the end. I have felt the need to, or sadness, but no tear escaped my eyes. This story made me cry, not bawl, not sob, nothing as dramatic as that. Just a few tears slid down my cheeks. A couple of tears that I could not stop. That may mean nothing to you, but I have always been of the opinion that a true author is not someone who is published and makes money with their writing, it is someone who can invoke true emotions with their words and ideas.
WanderingTheDreams chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
You made me cry. :(

That was beautifully written. You grow up with them and feel their pain. Amazing job. :)
fumoso-hiver chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Argh! I hate cliché stories! *sniff* Somehow I can see where the story's going but I keep on hoping it won't go the way it's going to be. And dang, you wrote it well. It's easy to read, it's simple, yet it got up to my feeling. Way to go. The suicide thing - it's perfect. Well, it's sad, but without it, the story won't be as good as it is. Ah, glad I've just had a good read.
StrawBerryRedGlasses chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
i cant believe this.. i never cry.. ever.. and now.. my face is wet with tears! and i thought this was supposed to be cliche MAN
x-ClinicallyInsane-x chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
I need to stop reading sad stories by you.

It's gonna make me die at the competition tomorrow...er...today...well, you rock.

Still wish I could write like you.
Insanity's Childe chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
ahh... i liked it lots): even though i dont usually go for the sad endings.. but it was so sweet!

eh.. any chance of a alternate ending? (: please? your story was wonderful, but happy endings good!(:
morbidpoet chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Holy bleep. Thanks for the evening bawling of the eyes out. Not quite the oneshot I was going for, but it works.
lunasea chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
o my god ;-; so freakin sad!~ the ending was terribly sad i freakin cried! the last line is wat got the tears flowin
JustAnotherNothingChild chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
I'm crying like hell, but I love this story:) Thank you for putting it up x
CitiOwlsCry chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
i cried, no joke.

really really well-written. so sad too.
Erica N chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Shoes,

It is sad and kind of make me think that love is not always absolute. You may love that person for year, but the other person might or might not love you the way you feel for them. I think True love doesn't exist, but its still sad to think that he kill himself and not believe that god could have done something different. I don't know, Catholic religion (which I am) we are brought to knows and forgive our enemies and homosexual people. I have a friend who is homo, but I believe people should have the right to do what they want, but I don't know anymore. Thank a whole bunch for the story.
awdkljgbekrng chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
i freakin hate you. this was the saddest most horrible thing i've read in a long time.

that sounds really rude. i mean in it the nicest way possible! i would say i wish they would have ended up together, but i can't. the ending is simply too beautiful.

so yeah. i hate you.
Annie Jane chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Aww sad much? Wow your really good at writing depressing stuff. But I think I understand what you were trying to do - with the whole pure raw emotion thing, and it worked great too. And who gives a crap if you dedicate a slash story to your mum (or mom)? If it means something to you and shows how much you care for her, then I'm sure she'd be proud of you.

Annie