Reviews for Calling
todo-mahem chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
I made the mistake of reading this at work... now I can't sit here and bawl my eyes out like I want to. *headdesk*

Beautifully written, cliche' in its own right though I'd say.

I think, the stories that make you feel real emotions are the best and I really REALLY want to cry right now lmao.

Thankyou, it was a good story. :)
Shadowgirl chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
You made me cry. I HATE crying.
Sure Things Falling chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
That was just... SO SAD!

It made me cry. You have a gift, right there. I just loved the way the whole thing panned out. I think my favourite scene was the one in the locker room (?) where the guys were beating up that other kid, and then when he asked why, the guy just said "I'm gay." Like it was obvious. I hate society. I do however, very much love this story. It made my day (or early morning... same thing...)

Luv. xoxo.

Sure Things Falling.
Aarosha chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
When I was reading the part where the main character was taking something from his dad's drawer.

And from that point on I knew someone was going to die.

My first guess was right.
Cecilia chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Hi!

I just want to say that I loved this story. I cried a lot when a read it, it's really touching and emotional. The way you potrait the characters is really good and believable. I also like the theme, sexuality mixed with friendship. How it's not always easy to please your friends but you do it anyway because you're afraid they're going to leave you, even if it hurts you to the core of your heart to deny the truth about how you feel.

I agree with your comment at the end that it is a better story to skip the clich├ęd ending, even though a part of my heart wishes it could be that way. But I'm happy that you stuck with your conviction that it would be a better story and it is.

Anyway, good luck with your writing. Hope you can create more wonderfull stories for me and the rest to enjoy. )
Sister Kitty chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Oh my gosh, even though you said you were weren't going to end it like a cliche, I was still suprised when I got to the end. I think this story is wonderful and like that you didn't seem to be trying to hard. Sometimes people try so hard not to fit the mold that the story comes out stupid and confusing. You did really well!
TheyCallMeCliche chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Wow, you are an extremely talented writer... at the end i was tearing up... and i'm not one to cry easily. Congrats... i think :) hahah. well done. Bien hecho.
Anon chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Haha, of course they wouldn't get together. A straight guy can't simply turn gay, not even for his best friend. Great ending though.
J.L. Hastings chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
THAT WAS SO SAD! And very well-written, too. I loved it. _
plushdeath chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
love ANGST
Kit-Kat Punk-lover chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
-claps- Way to go on making a cliche and actually making it good. No, not good, better. That was stickin' amazing! But so sad! Love at first sight is a terribly painful thing...

you never know who the person is...

Or what may happen...

Or if they'll except you...

I loved this alot! Honestly, it's frickin' amazing.
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Shit shit shit. You made me cry. Well, I'm not REALLY crying, but my throat hurts and my eyes are watery. So basically you made me cry.

And that saddest part is, that's SO what you wanted to do! You just WROTE that to make the little girls cry, I KNOW you did. You're like, hahaha, I'm so cool, I can write big bad stories about emotional gay kids and not give a damn, and all the slash-obsessed girls will CRY.

Sorry. It's late. And even when it's not late, I'm still psychotic. Ignore me. Really. Just ignore all that, and remember that I thought it was very good. And I think a lot of other people did too, yeah? Well, it is. It's good. So there.

Honestly, though. It's so depressing. Poor guy. Poor Riley, too, I guess, 'cause he has to live with it. But still. I need to go read something happy now... I'll just stalk your profile, I guess, like I do with everyone else's... hopefully you have something happier, or I'll be forced to give up on you.

Good job on this, though.
TheAngelOfMurderBay chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Aw! This makes me sad. I was crying at the end. It's so sad what happens to him. (

-Rasko
Reminising Obsession chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Man, you made me cry. Thats sad, and tragic...kind of cliche but still...-_-

Anyway you write more awesomness!
Language Lover chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
That was an amazing story. I would have preferred a happy ending, but I guess this is probably a bit more realistic. I think this is one of the first stories I've read that made me actually cry. (I had to wipe my tears away so my brother wouldn't come in and see me crying).
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »