Reviews for Calling
Squirrel Activist chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Ah! I just got finished reading another sad one shot and then I saw the summary for this one and I thought it would be happy!

And it wasn't!

And I'm crying!

:'(

Oh life! It's always so realistic and annoying and miserable, hm?
Choice chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Can you make an alternate ending to this, where they end up together? :(

I really wish things had turned out differently.
TheCurious Apparatus chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Kudos! I love it! Great job...if you stop writing I'll be angry...you won't like me when I'm angry...LOL
Irah may chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
WOW! Brilliant!

i mean, well written!

the words are simple but thre is something in the way you write that touches something inside me. weird eh? haha! more poer and please, keep writing.

PS

i also rad your three years and i love it!
Nova laVie chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
That is such a sad, yet beautiful, and really well done story. i like the change of pov at the end there. my my goodness that was sad *cries a little*

still this story is one of my favs :)
Satan'z Myth chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
I've always thought that suicide is the stupidest thing anyone can do but..it is also one of the most heart-breaking things to do. And you know what? I am crying right now...because all this seems to be is sad. True love is beautiful and...I wish it didn't have to end this way...

Oh wait, it's a story. But a realistic one...ouch, it hurts when you love someone so much and you know they can never love you as much...have you ever faced such a situation? I have and I am...and that just hurts even more :(

[btw, the part where those gay-bashing idiots come into the janitor's closet is written in simple present tense while the rest of is in perfect past tense..so it is a little out of place...if you would want to correct that...]
TheLadyPendragon chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Oh my god, this was awesome but beyond sad. I like the way it ended though, completely unexpected, sort of. My cousin, who just recently started reading stories on fictionpress, recommended this one to me. I was surprised because usually I'm the one who recommends things to her but happy that she liked something enough to tell me about it. She told me what the story was about a little, a religious kid falling in love with a straight playboy, and I asked her if someone died at the end. She refused to tell me so, just to be spiteful, I made a guess. I told her the christian kid kills himself when his love remains unrequited...she was completely silent. XD I was right, but that doesn't mean I dislike this. It's made of so much awesomeness!
Citrus chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
I knew it was a gun when I read that passage, but I never thought he would *really* kill himself. I'm also very surprised that you didn't make Riley say he loved him at his tombstone.

The sad thing about this story is that, in real life, it *is* a cliche. It may not be in the happy universe of ficitonpress romances, but in real life, this story has happened so many times. Its sad, and true.

I'm a Christian gay supporter, and I just want to add my two cents on the religious bit. My parent's don't support gay rights, so I grew up not supporting them. Until a few years ago, when I started to grow a brain, I was strongly opposed to gay marriage. Then, I realized, shouldn't God support any type of love, as long as its pure? This is a touchy, issue, and I love the way you dealt with it. Bravo!
nomy chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
wow..its depressed...its intense and also mind blowing..i hate suicide and even hate unrequited love..especially if the love is in same sex..cause you love whoever you love,right..

but i kinda love it..its like a bittersweet story for me..cause i know Riley is a great friend..but he just cant love him the way that he wants..and when i read the ending, its just seems that the way Riley feel all the time..he will come back if he calls again but he didnt..

ok im getting depressed now..its cause im reading it in the morning, and its kinda make it more depressing,no?..nevermind..love it anyway..like i said its kinda bittersweet i hate it but when i read it again i guess i love it the same..

girl-in-america chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
I'm having a little sob session now, but as far as the story goes, it was great, I just wished it would've stay cliche and they ended up together.

Anyways nice job.
PretzelSalt chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Oh, my God...I'm, like, seriously crying. I feel really pathetic, but that was so good! I kept thinking, Riley, goddamnit, kiss back already! That would have been perfect...but no he was in love with the total slut...GAH!

As a Catholic gay-supporter, I really loved it, because even though I believe God supports any kind of love (sorry if this is getting ultra-religious), I liked the conflict that what's-his-face was feeling between the way he was raised and the way he felt.
Narcotic Affliction chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Geez, I bawled my frickin' eyes out after reading this[[way too sensitive for my own good]].

Beautiful, honestly. I love the ending and just this story in general. Amazingly written in how the words are powerful[well, in my thoughts].

peaace. x]
Jishu26 chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Aw T_T I love reading angst from time to time _
upturned cross chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
I really enjoyed your story... Im glad you made it believeable, and althought simplistic, it was well written. The foreshadowing was well placed in the story, you had to pay attention.

From a young gay "catholic" it makes quite a bit of sense...

hope you write more of these,

a fan,

-UpturnèdCross-
FluffVampyre chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Oh, my God! This was so sad! I am so gonna explode in tears. This was amazing and really cute!
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »