Reviews for Calling

T_T

awesome story though...

yuki hime
Sazuki chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
WHY do you have to use CATHOLIC? SERIOUSLY! YOU GET CRAP WRONG AND IT PISSES ME OFF CAUSE YOU MAKE US CATHOLICS SEEMS LIKE OVERLY HORRIBLE BAD PEOPLE!

"I was raised Catholic, so I knew that having lustful feelings for someone of the same sex was wrong. And as naïve and stupid as it may sound, I never thought myself to be one of those sinful people." - Wrong. HAVING lustful feelings is not 'wrong'. It's only 'sinful' when you ACT on it. CHEESEmonkeys stop misrepresenting my religion dammit.

Err...you shifted tenses in there. Why? Reh? It makes me stop and have to think and re-read stuff.

Yeah, so, sorry about busting on you about the Catholic thing, but it's in TWO of your stories now and shit is WRONG and makes me PISSY.

I'm Catholic. I have NO PROBLEM WHATSOEVER with gay people. Catholics get jumped on for hating gays, even if Baptists and Methodists and what-have-yous hate gays too...but No, we gotta attack the Catholics b/c they're the biggest Christian Church.

sigh sigh sigh

Oh, and btw, I ADORE your one-shots. I love all your stories, but I ADORE these oneshots of yours.

And sad is good..Sad is very good. If it makes me cry, it's good.

~Saz
Anego chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
/sits in her chair blubbering/ Omg...

I have to admit I am a sucker for depressing-ism (as my friend calls it). I loved it. I really did. It was touching and bittersweet and it makes you realize you need to think twice before just pushing someone away based on something minute. Cause I mean... You never really have a full view on your feelings for something (or someone) till its gone.

Not to say that Riley would have eventually gone for him... but he could have recitfied the situation. Or handled it better. /shrug/ I don't know. I thought it had a lesson, so I understand it I guess. XD lol...

Anyway. Definitely a good job! If we could rate stories I'd give this one a Five-Star. I'm glad you're back and doing stuff though. I hope things are getting better for you. /hug!/ Cause I DEFINITELY miss your stories. T.T I'll try to think of a oneshot and send it to you! :D Yay! _

See you around! And good luck with everything! -Anego
Fae Elric chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
D:

Well done. As you said, cliches are everywhere, but well-written ones can be enjoyable. This is one of them. _

-Staeh
bansira chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
It made my cry. Serious. And everything that gets me to cry is an instant fav xD

And i never knew that 'making fun of cliches' could have a double meaning! Not only did you kill the purpose of the cliches (literally) it absolutely NOT a comedy (what i expected it to be). GREAT!
Lost In Thought 769 chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
awwz that was sadd.

I liked the last line.

Very nice though.

Hope to see you writing more soon.
Iamausername chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
wow. This is like really emotional...in a good way! I got choked up reading it and that doesn't happen often so give yourself a pat on the back. It was really really good. Seriously. Just yah. I don't even know what to say other than very well written and powerful. Great job. I'll definitely be looking forward to more from you.
magalina chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Youre really good at making people sad :(

I really liked it. I dont think that cliche stories are bad... it depends on the writing. Besides, its getting harder and harder to come up with non-cliche ideas. I mean, whats NOT cliche? Think about the people you know... you can always fit them in one category (at least the people I know).

Ignore all that... rambling there. It was a great story and youre awesome.

Hope you get better soon so you can start writing again!
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6