Reviews for Hunger
cytl101 chapter 2 . 9/18/2008
good story

u did a great job
Saholia chapter 2 . 8/29/2008
I knew this one wouldn't dissapoint me! I loved it, like the rest of your stories...Great job.
Maryann chapter 2 . 8/18/2007
I really enjoyed reading this novel. I have a thing for this kind of books where a cold heartless guy falls in love...lol. Anyhow, I'll give you a eleven over ten for a job well done. It wasn't really an ending I expected but it was really great, pliz writemore of these books. So all the best wishes on your next book.
disaster chapter 2 . 6/25/2007
definitely more gory than my everyday reads. plus i don't usually read two-shots, or one-shots for that matter. but this was terrific. :) two thumbs up! lol. hope you write a sequel!
Sally Scribe chapter 2 . 4/21/2007
I like it and it's good but it's a little short but all the better. i get tired of reading long stories.
Mistress Lonewall chapter 2 . 4/19/2007
Bonjour!

Je crois que vous devriez continuer d'écrire. Je l'aime! J'aime Gavriel aussi. Il est tout à fait frais. Je veux toucher ses cheveux… et - et l'embrasser, bien que je ne puisse pas immédiatement vous dire pourquoi. Mais continuer bientôt, oui?
Once upon a smile chapter 2 . 4/15/2007
Incredible story! Slightly dark and disturbing but interesting and great with it :)
lisagal chapter 2 . 3/31/2007
I really enjoyed reading this story! Its quite different to others i have read... it was a little disappointing that it was short as i would have liked to have read many more chapters because it definitely held my interest... but still... Great work!
Bethany Wood chapter 2 . 3/29/2007
Loved it, brilliant. What more can i say? ... I WANT MORE!LOL I NO YOU DON'T WAT TO WRITE MORE! BUT PLEASE DO A SEQUEL! PLEASE!
sunflowersing chapter 2 . 3/28/2007
I loved it! :-D Gavriel may be sadistic, but he is certainly attractive. :-D Lots of smiles, huh? Anyway, great story. I thought it came out wonderful.

sunflowersing
Bethany Wood chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
I like this, its a VERY good start, written really well. Very unusual because not many people write a story, thats sort of sick, but its got me hooked and it will be interesting to see what happens.

PLease carry on writing it.
virgo-valentina chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
that was an interesting oneshot out of twoshots! I cant wait to see whats going to happen next! Do update soon
sunflowersing chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Very good! Never read a "two"-shot. only one-shots. Very creative though! :-D

sunflowersing
Ollie May chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
So good to see another story from you! You always write what I never knew I wanted to read, it's amazing. Props to you!

This story is a hell of a lot darker than your usual stuff, I gotta say. Not that's a bad thing it's actually quite interesting. Gavriel interests me a lot. His character is so unapologetically sadistic, it's like nothing I've ever seen before. And he's the 'hero'! I'm definitely interested to see how you finish this one so please update soon!

Ollie May