Reviews for Papercuts
fishslappinghighlandflinger chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
I really liked this. I could picture it all in my head and I enjoyed the images your poem created. Awesome.

Stan the Nerd
Officer Jeffery chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
I would review a newer one but meh, I really like this one.

I love how you portray the feelings of false happiness and despair as something physical, like actions. And more so than that, I love the *clincher* of your poem, as in the last three lines. It ties everything together really nicely.
Kicking Poe chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
I love the transition from happiness to despair. and the thousand sticky-note paper hearts really stood out to me - I'm not sure why, but I found it quite beautiful. cheers.
xDancingintheRainx chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
The imagery was excellent. I could see you dancing around with your sticky hearts pinned to your chest. The poem itself was beautiful and you captured the feeling so well. Wonderful job!
blackbirdfly chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
that ws so phenomenal- and i get the sticky note hearts, i saw you dancing and then i saw the papercut. i could just imagaine it, and it was so beautiful.
S. Ben Beach chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
The metaphors here are awesome! "I got another papercut" - a really nice way to end the poem. But at the same time I found feelings of bitterness... however that's just me. Good work regardless! Keep writing.
All Alone With Her Thoughts chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
I really like this, getting a paperclip from a heart sticky note. Cool. (Well, not cool, but cool idea - you know what I mean.)

Rowan.
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
You were right, weird. But you didn't mention how intriguing and metaphorical it was! Nice work as usual.