Reviews for The Escort
Bear chapter 9 . 7/6/2009
You're allusions to The Taming of the Shrew work. I like the Illyria line in Chapter 8. I noticed that it has been over a year since you last updated. I hope that you continue with the story, I'm already interested in Lucy's story.
Sabreal chapter 9 . 2/19/2009
This is really good. And funny. Please continue this someday :D
Emily Brooke chapter 9 . 7/27/2008
Hey there! I just read all nine of your chapters! I have to say I love the plot and the characters! Very original! I'll put this on my alert list! I'm looking forward to your next update!

-Emily
She Had Somewhere To Go chapter 9 . 7/25/2008
I LOVE THIS :D

update soon!
She Had Somewhere To Go chapter 8 . 7/25/2008
“You are not fat, and no one has seen Helena in years. You might want to be prepared for some jokes though.” Sebastian seemed to suddenly remember something, as he finished tying the corset.

omg he loves her! hahahaha

:) i love this
She Had Somewhere To Go chapter 7 . 7/25/2008
ooh, i like the plan!

paul's going down!

:D great story
She Had Somewhere To Go chapter 6 . 7/25/2008
pretty short but still great !

love it !
She Had Somewhere To Go chapter 5 . 7/25/2008
oh she could so get Sebastian if she wanted!

hehe

love this!
She Had Somewhere To Go chapter 4 . 7/25/2008
hehe i love the dog :)

this is incredible!
She Had Somewhere To Go chapter 3 . 7/25/2008
haha i decided to be helpful and review all the chapters after reading them, because honestly this story deserves WAY more reviews than it has, seriously it's incredible!

I love it!
She Had Somewhere To Go chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
omg paul is SUCH a jerk!

this is great :D
She Had Somewhere To Go chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Incredible so far !

I'm surprised there aren't more reviews, this is great !
Night-Rayne chapter 9 . 7/23/2008
Heh, wow I really like this story, its kinda funny
Caecilia chapter 6 . 7/19/2008
Where Helena ran away, is it supposed to be Vegas? If so, then you need to go over this chappy. I adore the writing but the small mistakes are kind of annoying. Just go over each chap, then they'll be even better!

Oh, Sebastian seems like an amazing person! I wish I knew someone like him. He sometimes seems a bit too perfect though... Other than the fact that he hired a "prostitute" to pretend to be his sister. Good thing that balances out though, because an absolutely perfect character kinda gets on people's nerves.

I really love the writing though, sorry if it seems like I don't!
Caecilia chapter 5 . 7/19/2008
“Are you going to try and play him again for it?”, “No, I’ll just steal it,”. hahahaha. I love that! So funny.

Again, only fine-tooth comb type things wrong with this. Like when Duke says '“Yeah! The chick might come with him actually. I forget her name.' You should add a closing quotation mark. And where they're talking about Duke's car and the guard should "He’s bond to keep" be 'He's bound to keep'?

She finds she has all the power, then she just HAS to remember that she's not Madam Lulu... *sigh* Ah, your writing is so funny, I really like it. Interesting twist, to have the car stolen.

Can't wait to read more!

*Review Marathon, in the Review Game Forum. Link in my profile*