Reviews for Shotgun Therapy
Cirien Phoenix chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
"So I won't lie and say I care.

I love the shotgun's gaping stare."

I don't normally say this but that was some f!%#ing good rhyming (bah, no swearing allowed in reviews so sayeth the Fictionpress people). I love love love this! Blunt, evil, and absolutely fascinating. It's been such a long time since I've put a poem on my faves list, but I think this deserves a spot. I'm also really considering putting you on my faves list. Oh, what the heck. Welcome to my faves list! (Unless I have brain damage and you're already on it?)

Cirien Phoenix

P.S. I apologize for taking so long to return your review for Tough Assignment. Things got really hectic for me lately (and they'll likely be staying that way for a while.) As for what's causing the mental illness... I stupidly wrote myself into a minor corner by basically using a slightly altered version of the Silent Hill possession thing (hope you know what I'm talking about). It's going to be a little while while I write myself back out of the corner, although I have a slight idea. Hope you don't mind the wait.
Reject Code chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Yeah, so that one was pretty sweet too...XD I feel like I've read it before...oh yeah! I kidnapped your song book...well more so you shoved it in my face and forced me to read it... but anyways, just stopping to say it rocked and you gotta keep all the good shit up. Lata!

-Em

AH! I have dropped my thoughts!
Vinnie K chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Well done. This certainly was good! The rhymes were good, along with the whole song. Not much screamo in this compared to certain others, and that's good in a way. I like the concept in this - however sinister it may be -.- But really, a little bit of angst is good at times. Well done indeed.
RedWheeler chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Well, right away the first verse caught my attention. I think it was extremely well crafted for one, probably my favourite segment of the song. It sets the whole tone and mood for what's sure to follow.

Definitely one of my faves of yours that you have written, I thought overall, not just the title, that it was witty and blunt. The rhymes were great and I just like the whole song in general.

I'll be sure to add it to my faves the next time I'm signed in and looking through your works; anyways - great job, can't wait to see more!
KaizenYokoshima chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Whoo! Let's go blast peoples' heads off with a shotgun, Yeah!

Decent to say the least, a nice bit of enjoyment as I stay at home, coughing up junk and having my lungs full of death. Sounds fairly sadistic, my sort of thing. Keep it up.