Reviews for Control
DemonicTruths chapter 4 . 4/25/2007
Yay, you updated! Pretty name for the...thing. I can hardly wait to see what the doc wants to say. Update soon.
Jackaroe chapter 3 . 4/5/2007
*SQUAWKS* HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE THIS CHAPTER!

It was so touching. I loved the repetition of the beginnings of the paragraphs. And the last line ties up everything nicely. It gives the reader a complete background and understanding of Anna's life before she got voices in her head without going on and on with chapters. I like this. I like this a lot.

Oh, and if you want, I could make a little button for your story. That way, you could get more promotion. _

Cheers, and update soon, dagnabbit!

-Jackaroe
DemonicTruths chapter 3 . 4/4/2007
O, sad life. Intersting chapter though. Update soon.
Sally Can Wait chapter 2 . 3/27/2007
I really liked it! Like, seriously. So many voices-in-my-head stories are superdramatic and therefore not very believable, but you protagonist actually has a REALISTIC voice, even if she's going through something that could potentially be hard to relate to.

:O Update soon!

-Sally Can Wait
DemonicTruths chapter 2 . 3/25/2007
Ah! Don't die! What's gonna happen next? She's not gonna die right? Update soon. Sorry I didn't review yesturday, f/p wouldn't let me.
Jackaroe chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
I've been wondering if "She" has a name. I'm guessing she does (or will) and, like I've mentioned on the boards, I love this story already because it's entirely unique and I will go mad if you do not update this story soon!
DemonicTruths chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Great beginning. Anna seems really confused. Shannon and Lily are such bad friends! They should die! Haha, just kidding. Update soon.
grasping.for.sanity chapter 1 . 3/21/2007