Reviews for a girl named Poetry
AppleCrumble chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Nice, it made me smile. Good Job!
Kenna-Kat11 chapter 1 . 10/28/2007

stfnia chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
I simply loved this. I would date a girl named Poetry in a second.
ignominy chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
man, i wish this was about me... its so good! "breathes imagination to the extremity" oh! makes my insides writhe with glee. haha, am i being too graphic?
Tytherpol chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
heresyisforlosers chapter 1 . 4/19/2007

nuf said.

Lost In Context chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
A lovely presonification of Poetry. It presents it in all its contradictions beautifully.

I love the stanza about roses and violets, and the lines "she cries black ink/ and breathes imagination to the/ extremity."
abandoned and forgotten chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
It's a little like one of those, "Who am I" riddles, isn't it? Except for the fact that you wrote it in third person, it very well could be. Good job, and kudos on the description of poetry, though no word of mankind could ever do it justice. :) Keep it up!

EmilyAlice10 chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
Good job! I love the description fo poetry, it works! the beginning was a little simple, but the end was really good! Keep writing!
she smolders chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
I love the way you personified 'Poetry'. The second stanza is just brillant.
Ashelin chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Oh my gosh. This was beautiful. "She cries black in, and breathes imagination to the extremity." Amazing. How the heck did you do that? It is perfect. I loved it. Going on my favorites. So beautiful...
NovelJ chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
I'm think if your poetry were a person she'd be diagnosed as bi-polar. But really, I like how you've taken the different aspects of peotry and boiled them down into a personality.
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
I love this! I think I can guess who you are describing. Very well done. It is excellent, IMO. *adds to faves* Great work! Keep it up!