Reviews for Heart Murmur
Kristina Suko chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Oh... my... goodness. I absolutely love this. Your descriptions are beautiful, your pacing is amazing. Oh wow... it's amazing and beautiful and... WOW! A million words cannot express what a standing ovation can. And that I give you. Many times over.

It seems almost mean to give a little bit of critique- the points of view need to be separated. Other than that, it was just... amazing. New favorite.

Maranwe Telrunya
TaltushMeiMei chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
While an interesting little story, there were some grammar errors that were annoying. "“No,” here the man’s " If it's a statement, then it should be ""No." Here". This mistake repeated itself a few times. As for the content of the story, I like how it was done and I liked the writing style, but at times it seemed a bit TOO majestic, though I suppose that's part of it too. I like it a lot. Great job.
ArmandsArdour chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
That was so beautiful. I'm picturing this bland room, grey and damask with the victorian style, and then the only colour being the red in the box. It's so beautiful. I'm in class and almost crying! I LOVE THIS STORY!

DBNQ