Reviews for Only But A Girl
MallowsWins chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
This poem has a intriguing theme, which is a great thing in poetry. The feeling of being unnoticed, or even unwanted is one of the worst things I can imagine, and this poem captured the loneliness and sorrow of that quite well. It also gave it a tragic feel, which I found appropriate. Fantastic work.
loversdream17 chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Good Job. I really like it the endig leaves a little thought that something might be missing. But hey it could be me. Another great piece.

Mandi~4~life
Sparkles-Chan chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
I really felt this one. Beautiful and tragic.
See the Sparrow chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Nice use of the word "there"

Where? you wonder. There. There. There.

Surrounded in solitude.

Ah. And then you realize, but it's too late.
The Cowardly Lion chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
I love this. -pictures girl being totally ignored, so much that nobody notices when she dies...suicide?- Makes me think. I love it.
purplepants chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
i like this a lot except for the line "No one cares" because it is super cliche and overused in poems. nice job though, keep writing.
DemonicTruths chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Aww, it's so sad that she dies like that. It really sucks when people are all around you and you're all alone. Great choice in words.
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Tragically beautiful... Love it.
ten pts above average chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
the summary forced me to read this "the un-noticed" :/ I know how this feels..I have alot of similar poetry to this
Min Ga-ret chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Simple, but nice! I like the thought and the structure of the poem. But though, I think you should add metaphors..just my opinion anyway