Reviews for I loved everything about you
Keith Anthony Power Campbell chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
The best part of this poem was definately the paradox of the last two lines. Definate ouch factor there.
InkyPink chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
That's really good...sad...but nicely constructed. And the end is perfect; so short and sudden, it makes it all the more moving!
Lady Alera Van Hexis chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
My friend,

I really love the way that you took what you wanted to say and placed it into a beautiful song without sounding too cliche. Keep writing such beautiful stuff! The girl that this is about is very lucky!

Alera

Queen Regent of Darkness and Lust
My Deepest Regret chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
its good. I have a realy sad point the artist is Three Days Grace.
Sophia Victoria chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
Ohh . . . that's good that you have it in black and white!
Lisa98 chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
hm... looks like we're both going through fairly similar situations.

as always good job telling it like it is.

... Don't hold back, you can never hold back

"You only lose by holding yourself back."

chinup now : )
jojoba-music-girl chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
Wow...this is really amazing! Yet again, a very good piece of work from you!
Greenladie chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Hey Eivind,AWESOME song! It's a really coollove song sort of thing, but it also embrasses the fact that nothing is really certain and that nothing is absolute. Everything takes some thought, even love. Great job!
Cruxis Angel chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Hm...I liked it. Yet, I think you can do better (since your so great at writing poems!) I believe your positively exquisite at writing!

Friend and fan Cruxis Angel AKA Symphoniakid
sweets555 chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
love it! it flowed well and was not to forced. great job!
Celeste Bloodrayne chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
So sad... so sweet. LP? Since when do you listen to them? I used to like them a lot...
Katja de Wit chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Hm... This was different. I don't know why, but somehow, it seems as if there's less of you in this piece than in your other work. Still quite nice. Just...different. And I think you meant Three Days Grace instead of Linkin Park.

Katja