Reviews for Trusted Lie
Crymson Tears chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
what is this about?
dare2dreamagain chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
It's so god.

I personally think that the bold takes away from the poem, but it's still really great!
mrs.de lioncourt chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
i like it...thaks 4 the review on 'An Original'...if it were a valentines card it would be funny as hell!
sweets555 chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
a little confusing...but i think i know what you mean. good job!
Suicidal Romance chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
i sense strong emotions coming from you...such a unique poet! i like individuals! very nice. freewrites are awesome. they let you be poetic and still not have to bother with rhyming, and it works even better with the right rhythm. i like how this is very playful when it comes to matters of the mind...it really makes you think.
mate.feed.kill.repeat chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
I like how you bolded important ideas and emotions; that was pretty cool. This conveys a lot of emotion and I think you executed it more gracefully than most. Good work. Keep writing. ]

-STIX-
rira-chan chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
this was great for a first poem and wahtnot! i liked it a lot! it had a lot of emotion in it!

~rira-chan
LadyMs chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Aw This is good! I really can sense some meaning behind it! I see you havent gone for the rhyming couplets etc like normal poems. I see you as an interesting poet...You could try rhyming couplets now ) Maybe they will help you improve. I see you as a unique poet different in your own way! keep it up!