Reviews for Obedience
DreaminOfLove22 chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
awwww I wish you'd continue!
blackrule chapter 3 . 5/10/2009
Nice story you've got going. I can't wait to read more! I am very pleased about the spelling and grammer too. It's nicely done. Keep up the great work :)
Hannah C. Thaw chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
Interesting chapter/story. I feel like this is the beginning of a bodice ripper though. I will be very interested to see where you go with this. Also I have to tell you that Arastami reminds me of pastrami. And now I am hungry.
Vamp Fangirl chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
Yay! This is getting good! So glad you updated!
jenjen-0 chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
Lol, not what I expected. Been a while hasn't it :P

But good good.
Vamp Fangirl chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
Please, keep this going! It is AWESOME!
momo3069 chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
I loved this! Its sad that you didnt go on
jd chapter 2 . 1/29/2008
i like this story but please countniue to write it im very intrested in it thanks
Earyende chapter 2 . 9/3/2007
This story is good! and now i'm really curious as to what exactly Rosa is and just what is going to happen next.

Please update as soon as you can so i dont die of anticipation.
neverliveindoubt chapter 2 . 5/29/2007
I like this story alot, I like how your vampire stories differ, It makes them more interesting to read.
Erin Maureen chapter 2 . 4/29/2007
I'm loving this story, it's so good! update soon, please!
darrena chapter 2 . 4/25/2007
well, so far the story seems very interesting. Looking forward to more. :)
NovelS chapter 2 . 4/10/2007
i really like this story...what is Arastami (is it a name or a thing?) please update sooner...xoxoxo!
Hannah C. Thaw chapter 2 . 4/6/2007
Interesting. I like this story, but this was a pretty random chapter. It was kind of confusing, you jumped around a lot. Good job!
KiyashiChan chapter 2 . 4/5/2007
YAY! I really like this story.. I am just as curious as Rosa to find out what a Arastami is... Keep up the good work.. I love all your stories!