Reviews for I Really Love You
Jacqueline.E chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Wow, just wow. It was simply amazing. I loved the lines such as "labels and your previous fears". It isn't easy to talk to the ones you love and you convey that across. Brilliant piece of writing, well done! Clap for you :) Thanks for letting me read this, it made me smile because it is such a good piece of writing. x
Laura Schiller chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Hi,

You reviewed my poem 'A Thousand Raindrops' and I'm not sure if I answered - I'm new to this site and I'm not sure about the etiquette of reviewing.

Anyway, I really like this poem, your feelings come through very well. Only it's a little bit long - at least it looks that way, but you can't do anything about the format - and the three different emphases in the last 'I really do love you' are a bit too much. If you italicised (or underlined, etc.) the whole thing it would still have meaning, but also look a bit cleaner. This is meant as constructive criticism.

-Laura Schiller
Kikuneechan chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Your poems are really good. Really liked this poem. :) Emotional.
fighter-for-life chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
poem is so sweet and so true Crystal and don't worry I think that almost all girls go through liking a boy even if that boy is angry at them. You really are a good poet Crystal. (Although if it was I, I would not have used dude, to me that was the only "bad" part. :)
Sophia Feros chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
I love you Crystal! your writing is so moving and angst!
Anna178 chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Hey, so I told you I'd review you so here I am. lol. Thanks again for your lovely review. I'll warn you in advance that when I review I ramble and since this poems so long I'm sure I'll have a lot to say, and it wont necesarily make sense either.

So, you're 13? Wow, I've been writing since I was like 11 or 12 so that makes me remember. I'm only 15 now though so...it's not a long way back.

Anyway, this is good then, not only for your age but just in ideas and wording and all of that. It has a lot of feeling and a lot of truth. I hope that life will work itself out for you if you're experiencing any troubles right now. Teenage years are always tough.

I really like the beginning of this, the second line "And etch my handwriting in between" I really love how you put that.

"People think that it’s easy

To talk to the ones you love

But for me it’s that hardest thing

To grasp my fear and rise above"

I really relate to that part of the poem, cause I'm always afraid of at first. That last line in that part especially. So, basically, I can really relate to some of this, especially because this years been so hectic for me relationship wise.

So, before this review gets too long (probably annoyingly so) I'll just say that this is a good piece, true and easy to relate to. If you keep at this you'll get to be a really amazing writer.

ANNA
Slightly Bruised And Broken chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
crys! that is awesome! kelson must be so0o0o0o happy! anywho, it shows great emotion. you used good imagery too.
VanillaOreo chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Wow. This poem is amazing! One of the best I've read in a while, actually. It's something that I can certainly relate to. You know, you like this guy, you trust him, and you want everything to turn out all right, but you just have to be careful because you don't want to push him away from you and if you are always trying to talk to him and everything then you'll be pushing him away from you. At least, that's what this poem seems to be saying.

Wonderful, no, EXCELENT job. This poem will be on my favorites list!
whispered something profound chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
This is a really good poem, and it looks like the one we had to do for class so I'll give you mu full response there. Thank you for all the reviews! I really appreciate it!