Reviews for DOTS
Bright Green chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
I like your style - really simple, but interesting.
tesa131313 chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
I lurve it!

Simple but some thing to ponder about.

Like someones crazy ass dream.

It sounds like dr. suess in a good way
Xriny chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
you remind me alot of one of my friends. his FP name is 'i eat poetry for breakfast' well this week at least, who knows when he'll change it again -_- hehe well i liked it, it's kinda like a little kid song/book lol or something by Dr. Suse XP
PocoSnow15 chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Wow, that was really cool! Very original! I know, dots are so simple...but so...I don't know! Very cool! Awesome job!
braindead1345 chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
i like this! its so..wimisical! i dunno but its cute...
effervescent-sentiments chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Cute. Reminded me of Dr. Seuss... not the effect you were going for? Oh, well. :) Nice work.

-Dev.
cloudxtears chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
haha rad.
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
Abstractly visual, and interestingly open for interpretation. Very thought provoking. Good work.
All Alone With Her Thoughts chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
Cute.

Rowan.
Neteri Bennu chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
"no on should ever know"... on should be one.

Neteri Bennu
aridelaine chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
This poem is fun and different...sorry just had to put the dots in. Overall it made me think of a riddle that I cannot figure out the answer too. Keep writing!
Summerdazed chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
this short poem is like a riddle with no answer. it innocently teases you like a child. lovely.

review me if you're free :O)

summerdazed
NerwenElensar chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
HI!

the poem is kina weird but i love weird things especially when someone tries to write a differnt poem. And i have to say yxou did a great job. And i know about the dots, the are really, well like the poem: weird!

Greetz

Nerwen
Toxic.Industrial.Waste chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
I hope there was no meaning behind this before I say it.

But it sounds like a cute poem for small children.

Maybe with some illustration, like almost.

Erica Sky