Reviews for They Say
Elephant-Artist chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
You had a good beginning but then it went down hill a little bit. good job. Please read and review my stuff.
123454321 chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
I like the sarcastic voice used in this piece. It is layed on its thickest on the last line, which would be cliche if not for your excellent use of it.

The second half of the first stanza seems somewhat forced. I had to reread it a few times before I could really go on.

-J.A.

Courtesy of the review marathon (link on profile).
lockna2 chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
this is really cool i like it a lot
Tytherpol chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
Whoah I didn't see this as being about gossip at all, but I guess I probably should have. How lame of me. But sweet poem.
BeautyntheBreak chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
I loved this up until the end..."Once again, I sigh and shake my head/ As if you know what you're talking about." If you were going to take your peom in a dialouge direction how about indicating that from the beginning...maybe with quotations...a conversation between two people...just a thought...but good otherwise
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Well done. Everyone does have secrets I believe. Keep writing!
stalkerlesson101 chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
very intriguing, i liked it altough it was a bit repatative. it gives a feeling of loss of hope. good job

~rach
Simfreak111 chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
it is too bad that we live in a society that thrives off of gossip and scandal. what we really need is the truth.
tuieri chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
hah.

unspecified chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
it's really good so far! i like it! it's really kewl. keep writing! you have a lot of talent!
Neteri Bennu chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
Nice.
Summerdazed chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
i'm not sure i understand this piece, but your choice of words seem to suit the whole flow.

review me if you're free :O)

summerdazed
Evil Spawn chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
No doubt an excellent poem. This world needs a hero instead of those people that pretend to know what's going on.
Not Quite Dry Eyed chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
I like it a lot.

"Once again, I sigh and shake my head

As if you know what you’re talking about" That line reminds me of people in my life, how they think they know so they tell people, but really they are just stupid people who should keep their mouths shut.

Anyway, that was my rant for the day. Everyone does have their secrets and I think some things should stay that way, secret.

Great poem. Keep writing forever and always. Please R&R me sometime.

Not Quite Dry Eyed
Toxic.Industrial.Waste chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
I read your "rather long note" & you seem a bit rusty, but not horribly.

I enjoyed this one much more then Mannequin.

I really had nothing to say on that one, though.

Nothing to correct, just not my favorite.

I really adored this one, though.

Good job.

Try to keep writing. Even if it's only in a journal.

Maybe it'll inspire you.