Reviews for Confess Your Sins to Me
buzzgirl37 chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
Okay so I know this story is over three years old and you haven't posted anything new in a few years so you might have forgot about this story and fictionpress all together...but I just wanted to say that I really liked this story and has made me actually review for the first time in forever. And I will now spend some time making up what happens after this in my head etc, because I liked the characters and the story that much :)

Also wanted to say an amazing thank you for saying to look Stephen Lynch up, I am now a little obsessed and Priest is definitely one of my fave's by him. And you are also going to cost me a lot of money since I'm buying his cd's :)
Orangeena chapter 2 . 4/8/2007
Come now.. we know there's more to this, right? We atleast need to know how their relationship if received once more people find out about it. Plus, you do really want to write more anyway, yeah?

On another note, this is the first story I've read where the priest is really not a 'bad guy' or a 'pervert'. It's pretty refreshing, because in real life it seems that, for the priests, it's all about sex with kids.

I mean, theirs is still not an ideal relationship, but it could turn out well in the end.

That aside.. everytime I hear 'cute priest' I think of Don Giorgio. So yeah, that's who Caleb looks like in my mind. Except not as... papal secretary-ish.

Cheers! & Update soon ;)
Amanda chapter 2 . 4/3/2007
So Caleb and Ezekial have never actually had sex yet. You can't just end the story here. At least let them have full intercourse. It's mean to just leave everyone hanging. I love this story. It's so hot!