Reviews for Rocked Like Me
Freemandla chapter 31 . 4/17
I really enjoyed reading this brilliant story
Guest chapter 31 . 9/16/2014
Oi woman u can write! ;D
BlackHare9 chapter 31 . 9/6/2014
and it ended like it started :) awesomeness .
Elle Winters 9 chapter 31 . 8/30/2014
Brilliantly written! You had very unique characters that stayed true to the very end and that's really nice to see, not to mention the well rounded ending. I'd assume Jay was doing the Commerce/Journalism course but it would've been nice to hint it in the epilogue. Also, I really liked how you integrated Samoan into this and didn't have to translate every sentence, as it added even more to the uniqueness to what could have been another typical romance story (although I do like my fair share of them!). Loved it!
Annalynn Roe chapter 31 . 8/22/2014
Loved the ending; seems like the story came full circle! This was a wonderful story. Kara reminded me a lot of the main character from Hiring a Hooligan.
Annalynn Roe chapter 13 . 8/20/2014
Mmm, she could've said son-of-a-bastard - he'd have been inclined to agree, too!
Summer4Et3rnity chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Re-reading this story again after years...I'm happy this story is still here. This is seriously one of the best books on this site. I'm thankful its still here and sigh... I just love Burr...he's a bit like Groot )
Kirihime chapter 31 . 8/16/2014
That was so freakin cute. I love Kara and Jacob. So cute. Amazing job you've done. I loved to plot.
RainbowCloudArt chapter 31 . 8/10/2014
I just binge read this story and I absolutely love it! It's got a really good plot and amazing characters and is an all around amazing story.
random chapter 31 . 6/15/2014
Kara's nuts. Burr should have been more present.
random chapter 4 . 6/14/2014
Burr is awesome. And Kara is hilarious. I hope she doesn't end up with the douche; it'd be way too cliche.
HowlingAtTheSun chapter 31 . 2/4/2014
Are you implying another guy wants to "kill" her?
Ayame Yoshida chapter 18 . 1/20/2014
I love Kara!
Ayame Yoshida chapter 15 . 1/20/2014
For Jay's name did you just take Jacob Black's and Edward Cullen's first names and put them together?
Ayame Yoshida chapter 14 . 1/20/2014
I love Fluorescent Adolescent and the Artic Monkeys in general. When I read that part I had to go listen to it! And I like the Twilight Zone too! This is an awesome story by the by. I really like Kara, she's like the anti- Mary Sue and a Mary Sue all at the same time.
1,166 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »