Reviews for Rocked Like Me
ApplesOfDyscord chapter 9 . 6/19/2007
ee! You MUST update soon! I've never laughed soo hard at a story before! i love Burr! Burr is so cool Oh dont forget the letter i'm dying to know what Erin send Kara
xonea chapter 9 . 6/19/2007
you know, i still don't know who i want her to end up with..

Will or Jay?

Jay can be such a jerk sometimes and Will is..just..Will?
nadljfaithglingh chapter 9 . 6/19/2007
ohoho! jay is getting a little (more) confused up in the head! love the story, darling. i like our favorite slightly odd little islander (especially since we share a version of the same name)

can't wait to read more :D
Venus Smurf1 chapter 9 . 6/19/2007
Well, I'm one of the ones tearing my hair out because I want her with Will. Jay's a jerk. A fun one, yes, but still a jerk.

Whatever, though. As I've said before, this story is so good that I don't really care too much. I'll love it no matter who she ends up with. Well done!
Itsxmy-soliloquy chapter 9 . 6/18/2007
I love Kara. She is the most random character I've ever had the pleasure of reading. And I want her to end up with Jay because Will's a pansy. xD
blahblahblah chapter 9 . 6/18/2007
OMG I LOVE YOUR STORY!
RR-GV27 chapter 9 . 6/18/2007
I absollutely love this story. I love how Kara just knows the most random things. I love random facts and I think it's great that that's a part of her character. You're a very talented writer. Update soon please. :)
kstar129 chapter 9 . 6/18/2007
uhoh!Make more SOON!
Nerdette chapter 9 . 6/18/2007
i love it!
victim of reality88 chapter 9 . 6/18/2007
Lol. Kara is hilarious. I love all your stories. They're always so original. Anyways PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Gigi chapter 9 . 6/18/2007
uh oh dramaa
Nexa chapter 9 . 6/18/2007
YAY! AN UPDATE!

I've been waiting... and waiting... and then you probably updated on a day that I wasn't waiting and i'm like a week late reviewing. Ah, well.

The chapter was great. I honestly think that Jess should end up with Will, Jay should end up in the trash, and Kara should end up a millionare. Don't forget Burr. He and his girlfriend deserve some cash, too.

Keep it up, and update soon. I can't wait to see what happens next!
xjennnny chapter 9 . 6/18/2007
awesoem chapter. i am most defiently gonna read the new chapter. sounds lik its gonna b awesoem! ]
Mrdarcylover chapter 9 . 6/18/2007
I love this story! I hope you update soon! I'm interested to see who you are going to put her with! Although I am partial towards Jay because I love how they interact. You have done that really well.

Keep writing!
goodbyemylover chapter 9 . 6/18/2007
i really don't like will.

and even though jay is being a jerk...HES JUST SO CUTE! lol.

update soon, and keep up the good work!
1,172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 59 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 .. Last Next »