Reviews for Rocked Like Me
quotata chapter 6 . 4/26/2007
lol.. kara's adorable. and jay's 270 (not quite 360) is.. unnerving
xonea chapter 6 . 4/25/2007
i would love to see a picture of Kara.

and maybe, the other characters too, if you don't mind.
radha chapter 6 . 4/25/2007
hahaha. This is the best story I've read on FP in months! Where do you get all these random facts? It's cool that you've incorporated them into the story so well.

And I love Kara and Will. They better end up together!
SolisLuna chapter 6 . 4/25/2007
hahah, no, update soon! I love this story1
goodbyemylover chapter 6 . 4/25/2007
This story is soo awesome, and kara is hilarious!

where so you get all that random information?

i would love to know, cause it can probably come in handy. like when trying to avoid a topid, ahaha.

anyway, i love this story, and i LOVE jay, so update soon!
loversloveliarslie x chapter 6 . 4/25/2007
ahh. i love kara. im like her except i dont burst out random facts. im too forgetful to rememeber that kind of stuff. please update soon !
Sine Die chapter 6 . 4/25/2007
Oh the crazy things in life! I love what going on in the story...continue : )
Wicca Girl chapter 6 . 4/25/2007
Update asap! Me love it.
jammi chapter 6 . 4/25/2007
J'aime le chappie.

haha, Jay is such an ass, I like how she freaks out, and poor Will. She kisses him back, touches him randomly and then pretty much says nothing will come of them getting together.

We already know she can't keep a secret to save herself. Kevin is screwed, haha, and that part where she's singing the three ways to spread disease. Randomness, lol.
phelps112 chapter 6 . 4/25/2007
so emily, burr's girlfriend knows about Kara, and seems to like her? Is she just a lil sis to burr? and who'd she get stuck in the bathroom with?
victim of reality88 chapter 5 . 4/21/2007
Hey. this is pretty good. Kara is hilarious. Can't wait to read more so PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Nenphis chapter 5 . 4/21/2007
wow..Kara is really hated in this school, kind of sounds familliar, my advice : Hate back Kara, beat those idiots senseless! Go kara, go Kara! , update soon please:)
jammi chapter 5 . 4/19/2007
I really like this story, like you said there are some spelling mistakes and you repeat some words but it's very interesting and I like her. AND I like the fact that she doesn't care what people think but at the same time it hurts her sometimes. Like with that Ella chick.

I don't really know what to say, I was laughing at some parts, just her reactions made it amusing and overall I enjoyed it.

OH, I like the mixture of race you have here, and kudos to you for letting us know race without coming out and saying it, that's one thing I find hard to do, but you're really good so thought I'd mention it.
PandasAreCute chapter 5 . 4/19/2007
Hey!

I am totally loving this new story.

AAH NOO! I have the strangest feeling that Jay will start liking Kara, and Kara must like him already, she's just too clueless to realise it!

Will is so sweet...ahh she should be with Will!

Snap some sense in to her! lol.

It is so sad to watch this unfold and there is nothing I can do. -tear-

Alas, at least we have Burr and his Twinkie's!

Jay is a bad man and I would love a piece of him, but Will is just so sweet and adorable and Kara just HAS to be with Will!

THERE IS NO OTHER WAY I TELL YOU!

Ahem...excuse my...randomness.

I like Jess, she can be a bitch but also a good friend. See I like evil people, as long as they aren't evil to me. D

Kara is funny...and definitely my type of girl. Gosh I have learnt like so many facts from this story, haha.

I don't like Pete, he's annoying, and Danny is just a prick.

Ella needs to get a life, poor thing for wanting so much attention, but come on, the crazy girl is cool and she's trying to help you!

I really do love your story, I find it amusing, educational, and the greatest time passer all in one...oh, not to mention it brighten's my mood. D

I will love you forever if you update soon. D

But it is al up to you!

So that was a long message huh...
Secretive chapter 5 . 4/19/2007
This chapter was a riot - I loved the Jay interlude. Though I missed Burr... And the party scene - my God, the elite are losers. I always thought so, but seriously. (Though you may not be basing this on anything that actually happened, it sounds like some of the things that happened around here.) Oh, and you keep mentioning Kara is brown... What the hell does that mean? Black? Indian? Native American? Sorry, I just can't figure it out so I can't really picture her. Anyways, great chapter! :P
1,172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 66 73 74 75 76 77 78 .. Last Next »