Reviews for Rocked Like Me
YoursMarilyn chapter 5 . 4/16/2007
I prety much am in love with this story, like hela. have you read a story by Deena, Hiring a Hooligan 20171, it's very good and I'm sure you'd love it. very quirky & the main character loves to throw out random facts too! that, in which, I love learning new facts everyday.
Westgagirl chapter 5 . 4/16/2007
I love this story! Please update soon cause I wanna know what happens next!
snakes.on.crack chapter 5 . 4/16/2007
i like your storye...lmao...it's funny how kara blurts out random facts stuff like that...but i like it hope you update soon ]
phelps112 chapter 5 . 4/16/2007
well maybe there was no burr in the chapter but it was still pretty good. I wish I had some of the guts kara's got. it would have made a few situations a lot easier.
nadljfaithglingh chapter 5 . 4/16/2007
yeah, so this jay fella...weirdo.

but your story is not (weirdo that is; it's just normal, neighborhood-friendly werid XD). i like it. i like kara, she makes me happy. i wish i had that many random facts to just spew out. but alas, my talents exist elsewhere.

read as: i don't have any.

anyway, loved the update darling, keep it up. and love the burr; he's great, can't wait to see him again! (despite the fact that he has a girlfriend...::pines::)
incrediblynosy chapter 5 . 4/16/2007
I love Kara! and those weird facts you keep throwing at us! please update soon!
xonea chapter 5 . 4/16/2007
awesome chapter!
YoursMarilyn chapter 4 . 4/15/2007
I have not read such an amazingly spaztic story on fictionpress yet and I'm happy to say that you are brilliant and if you were a dog, you'd be a happy one! i'll give you a bone if you update?
rocky19 chapter 4 . 4/14/2007
good update
M.D.Irvine chapter 4 . 4/14/2007
kara Hunt is crazy, original and crazy!
daedrmr chapter 4 . 4/14/2007
haha. this is classic. kara is a great character, the way she spouts out random facts. lol. my favourite line so far was i think in the last chapter, in the recount bit when she got hit by the car, and she looked up at the old woman and said she must know yoda. god, that was hilarious. i went to laugh out loud but realised it'd look weird to my parents me laughing at a computer screen. heh. so, great story so far, i love it and i cant wait for more. update soon!
Balancing Act chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Great start... I love the random facts that she spouts off.
Secretive chapter 4 . 4/11/2007
Okay, I absolutely loved this chapter! It was so freaking chalked full of hilarious things that it seemed wrong that I was laughing so hard while the rest of my family was watching a horror movie. Alright, it's weird to be laughing during a horror movie regardless, but... Whatever - what I mean is that it had me laughing out loud. I love Kara, I think I love Jacob (I especially love how he reacted to her attack - that was too funny a scene!), and I know I love Burr. He's too sweet - and I'm getting that from a guy that doesn't really say anything. Oh, and that little tidbit with Danny was cute - it was another laugh out loud moment for me. Pete is...I don't know, he's like one of those guys that my high school was full of and I just ignored. Will...well, you're right - it is kind of early on, maybe he'll sound better later on. I love how he asked her why kissing her would be disgusting, though - I love when guys are that in love with someone. That they don't even realize what the rest of the world thinks of said person. And Jess seems a lot like a Jess that I know at college, it's kind of weird... Wow, this was a long review - I hope you found this bunch of words encouraging, because I can't wait until you update again. . Now to figure out if I put this on my favorites yet or not...
Secretive chapter 3 . 4/11/2007
Wow, that Will thing was hilarious. Poor guy, I think he might be getting a bit of competition... How weird is it that I wish I could meet someone like Kara? My best friend is more like...have you ever read "The Perks of Being a Wallflower"? Because she's definitely a Charlie. Anyways, great chapter!
Secretive chapter 2 . 4/11/2007
I'm definitely intrigued-what's going on with Will? And why on earth was Jay starting to rub her back? . This is definitely a fun read.
1,172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 67 74 75 76 77 78 .. Last Next »