Reviews for Rocked Like Me
Daydream Nation chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
That was one of the most HILARIOUS stories EVER. I laughed out loud about 23894728 times. It was that good. O_O. And the writing style is awesome too. XD
monophobian chapter 4 . 4/10/2007
Reviews mean updates? I'm reviewing!

Joke. Joke completely.

I review 'cause I have something to say.

Besides...this is what I do when I'm bored at work.

Chracters I like:

Jay (Jacob? ...It was a little confusing in the beginning when you kept switching back and forth.)

Burr.

Characters I hate:

Jess

Will

Characters I want to be:

...well...none.

Characters I want to strangle:

Kara. She gets on my nerves. Oh Lord does she get on my nerves.

Well...that's really it for now. I might do an actual critique on the next chapter if I'm up to it. Depends on how I feel.
Nenphis chapter 4 . 4/10/2007
I think it's brilliant! After reading the last chapter I was so dissapointed, I really wanted to keep reading. It's very funny and I adore Kara's personality. Please update soon for you have an anxiously waiting new fan ;)
Secretive chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Funny! Crazy people are just too fun to read about-and I love Burr.
nadljfaithglingh chapter 4 . 4/10/2007
i like the (cough sexual cough) tension between jay and kara. i love burr! i want a friend like him...food and few words. perfect.

and i absolutely love how kara just backfiles everything for later. or for never. it's how i roll, too.

can't wait to read more! love it, love it :)
xonea chapter 4 . 4/10/2007
LOL.

this story is funny and i like all the characters though sometimes Kara creeps me out.

oh, i like how Kara always say some random stuff out of nowhere!

and i was laughing my heads off when she pulled Jay's hair!
jenjen-0 chapter 4 . 4/10/2007
Wow, I swear I was laughing so much! I love your characters!
phelps112 chapter 4 . 4/9/2007
i love burr! he so adorable. i don't know about kara dating him though. so when do we get to find out about the convo btwn jess and will? and no decisions on fav guy can really be made till the characters are better developed and therefore better known.
Queenjewel44 chapter 3 . 4/9/2007
this is so cool
famousOneLiners chapter 3 . 4/4/2007
oddly cute!
hedwigisnotdead chapter 3 . 4/4/2007
Rawr.

Yeah, the title and summary threw me off a bit, and I had to read the two chapters again to remember what it was. xD

Personally, I liked the old title better, but that may be personal choice.

And I
Kiku Hanajima chapter 3 . 4/4/2007
I love it! I can relate to Kara's craziness. (I am the psycho at my school. You know the one that people expect to randomly shout "I see dead people" XD)

Anyway, the story is interesting so far! I hope you update soon!
hedwigisnotdead chapter 2 . 4/1/2007
Because the school's god loves her!

Or their siblings!

... ahem. Anyway, this is actually a really funny story, and it's written really well. Cliche, which is good, but it isn't overly done, which is even better. D

Great story, and I'll chase you with a blunt fork if you don't update soon!
sam chapter 2 . 4/1/2007
nice disclaimer. haha. it's interesting...i like how crazy she is...it's sort of unnerving, but i guess that's the point, right?
monophobian chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
This was...interesting. Amusing, definitely.

Grammatically, there were excessive commas.

Story wise, it was...interesting. I think that's the only word I can use to describe it.

Kara's a little...psycho. Or was that just what she wanted the guys to think? I don't know. I mean, she was cool before the whole biting and baring teeth thing, but whatever.

Good job! It made me laugh.

Especially the line, "Whoever said brown people don’t get sunburnt was obviously white." That made me laugh out loud.

Kudos!