Reviews for The Mind
Xeon Phoenix chapter 1 . 1/19
I found a his really intresting and I kept reading till the end. I don't know wheither this is real or not or anything, but the if you really do go through things like this I'm shocked that you could write this out. Also your writing is very good and descriptive, so if you continue to write whatever it is you write I wish you the best of luck on it. .
the upward glance chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
...well that was frightening.

I know that wasn't your intention, but you succeeded.

I started reading and I assumed that this was fiction...but then your description got personal.

And then I was confused.

And you signed it. So it had to be real...

So that was awful because you had to endure this...

The Beings...good god! The whole no eye hissing vaguely defined form thing freaked me out.

And the inability to differentiate between reality and concoctions of the mind is a rather horrifying concept, because you can't trust yourself, and if you can't trust yourself...

Well you must obviously havexa buyer understanding of this than I, and I certainly don't mean to lecture or anything...I'm just trying to understand.

As I'm sure you were trying to do in concretizing your thoughts.

I hope that you have been able to conquer this...especially the schizophrenic hallucinations. I can't possibly imagine what that must have been like...

At any rate, this was exquisitely written. :)

So vivid and such unique style.

I'm always here, and I care. :)

XOXO
sam chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
Have you ever considered that those beings you see are ghosts?
Undrahas chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
wow. that seems horrible to go thourgh. i am afraid of the dark. sad for a 14 year old to say, but its true. I have to have someone like my grandmal or a stuffed animal like the bear my dad gave me when i was a little girl. i haven't even told my bff about this! idk y i am rambling on about this to u.

i guess just hoping that you would be able to understand. etiher that or i am like u and i need sleep!

u didn't really frighten me, but in a since i pictured the thing with eye sockets, a black abyss of nothingness that is to be the body, and nothing more than that. it looks frighting, and its vivid in my imaganation!

i will leave this really long review. sorry ofr ambling on like this.
archived chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
are you serious about this? because if you are, I'm impressed that you still retain enough sanity to write it down...and if you're not being serious I must applaud you on your superb writing skills.

I really, REALLY enjoyed reading this. I'm sorry that I can't identify with your fear (real or imaginary), but as I was reading I wished I could know the feeling you were writing about. Incredibly creepy. Incredibly good. I was transfixed, literally. Please write more things like this; if this is really from your own experience, then I hope you have other interesting things to share with the world because I will certainly be looking to read more.

but please don't actually become insane...that would be a great loss for the world of literature.