Reviews for splenda spills
Kicking Poe chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
food and love go so well together, don't they? so many delicious metaphors to choose from! the first line is completely awesome, and I like how you kept a common link (coffee) in all the stanzas. very cool. cheers.
ohgeerachel chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
wow this is like a bundle of 4 different stories i really like it, how you incorperate a bunch of different things into one great job
in theory chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
Yeah it was vaguely inspired by Walnut Whales, mostly it's just stealing the idea of the old Drawing poem I did about 4 years ago! I love the image of a whale though, it's so multipurpose.

Anywayanywayanyway

splenda? Haha that's hilarious, that advert that makes Americans look like idiots always cracks me up. What's sugar? What is it? :-S oh right, they mean splenda! *click* sigh. The land of the free and simple? (obligatory "?" to make me seem less cynical)

I hate coffee. for good reason now, after this! Hehe. Nice job.
she smolders chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
The flow of the first verse is just gorgeous, I like how it sounds when you read it outloud. Gah, you always know how to end off your poems in a way that just cuts straight to the heart.

On a random note, I hate the Splenda commercials.
randompoetry chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
I love the bouts of rhyming in this, they go well with the poem. "cream;screaming" just seems so perfect together, oddly enough I had to reread that line just to make sure I liked it. Your descriptions are perfect, not vague enough to be boring, you put emotions in them, meaning. And I like saying the sugar wont lie, like the person wants anything to cover up something in there life. This was very, very good, wonderful job.