Reviews for Over the Hills and Far Away
Melissa Norvell chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Wow, this is amazing! It's nice to find a decent slash story out there. Wonderful characterization and well-written. I enjoyed this work and I do hope that you'll continue writing on it.

Perhaps if you have the time, you could check out my new story Sacrifice, it's also shounen-ai.
Doc Xenith chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Hello.

I really enjoyed reading this and look forward to future installments. You didn't waste any time in establishing extremely likable characters and spelling out the situation that Flint has to face.

The only problems I really saw were more in your style choice. Mainly, I felt your use of parentheses in certain parts disrupted the flow of that particular section, if only slightly. I also felt that settings could have used a little more description, mainly where Flint meets with the King and the marketplace at the end.

Other than that, I didn't really see much to grip about here and can't wait to read the next part. Keep it up.
Noihseret chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
I love it! nice fairy tale-ish story. the characters are fun and the dragons cwute! well... kinda. when he's not being mean. *sniff* anyhoo... I'll be looking forward to more!
Lyriic chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Love it!
Now-Closed chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
Cricket explicitive? I'm so going to use that now
Kaori chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
OH~

I like this so far! It made me giggle a lot. XD

CAN'T WAIT FOR MOAR 8D