Reviews for The Inscription
BregoBeauty chapter 22 . 9/29/2007
Wow, wow, wow! I'm so stunned I can barely think. I'm still processing everything that happened in this chapter.

Dag was working for John's dad? Wow.

I kinda thought that Meg's book was supposed to have the book and it was being passed to her but I didn't see the Dag angle coming. Wow.

I'm just so impressed. That's the best way to explain this. Wow.

It does make perfect sense though. Anyways, please update soon! You've got a great, unique story going here and I'm loving every minute of it. :)
BregoBeauty chapter 21 . 9/27/2007
Excellent chapter! It's a shame Aunt Rose is in the hospital-but at least Meg's still got John. I just want to say again that I love these characters and how well everything's woven together. You've done an awesome job and I continue to be impressed with each chapter! :-D

Please update soon! :)
idontwannapopuponsearchengines chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Love it. Review me please.
Mister Satire chapter 20 . 9/4/2007
I love it, I love it, I love it! Now I'm -dying- to know what stupid thing Jonathon is going to do next. And I'm glad that Meg is finally releasing her emotions from that bottle of hers, especially to the one person who I think we all adore: John. I think he's a good guy, despite the fact that he's in an organization that kills people and stuff. Lol.

I'm always anticipating the next chapter! Keep it up!
BregoBeauty chapter 20 . 9/4/2007
Great chapter! It was great to see Meg and John bond a little as well as his clumsy, kinda shy side. It sounds like he's about to do something stupid... and I have a feeling it's going after Gregor or going to speak with his father. But I could be wrong... maybe it has to do with Meg.

Anyways, I hope you get around to updating soon! :)
BregoBeauty chapter 19 . 8/26/2007
I've been reading this over the past three days I guess it's been (yesterday doesn't really count-lost power!) and I really like it so far!

Here's one main nitpick of mine: aunt Rose. I know that when you just refer to a character as an aunt, it's lowercase. I just feel like when it's attached to a proper noun it should be uppercase: Aunt Rose. I could be wrong, but that's usually how I encounter it and that's how I would write it. I just figured I'd mention it.

I love the interactions between John and Meg. It's very well written and it's easy to picture them bantering back-and-forth. Aunt Rose and Bri and quite interesting characters. Actually, all of your characters seem very "real" to me and I get a fairly clear picture of them in my mind when I'm reading. It's not a easy thing to do, so keep up the excellent work with characterization!

The suspense is great (one could say it's killing me) and I'm looking forward to the next chapter! Please update soon and I must say this is an EXCELLENT story. If it were a novel, I'd buy several copies of it and recommend it to all of my friends. I'll still recommend it to all of my friends to read, though they tend to be terrible about reviewing.

BregoBeauty chapter 6 . 8/24/2007
I just have to say I loved the stalking conversation! Meg and Jonathan are very interesting characters and I really enjoy the conversations between them! Not to mention the similarities between Jonathan and everyone's beloved RE Jackson. :)
xoxo1 chapter 18 . 8/22/2007
omg, hes going to date meg just so he can find out information?

hes horrible

and what does meg have to do with all this?
Mister Satire chapter 17 . 8/15/2007
Oh man. This is so intense. I love this story so much. I'm glad you finally added another chapter, the chapter I think we've all been waiting for for quite a long time. I can't wait until you post the next chapter up!
xoxo1 chapter 17 . 8/5/2007
omg, why DOES he have pictures of her?

and what was he going to tell her?

i just hope that zeke is okay and they dont kill him or anything

was john one of the guys that was there?
Mister Satire chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Oh, man. I've read all sixteen chapters in one sitting and my interest wasn't the least bit derailed. I can honestly say that I would've paid money to read this. Please write more. I'm anticipating the next chapter.
xoxo1 chapter 16 . 6/26/2007
omg, he has a picture of meg?

or wuz that his daughter or watever he has?
xoxo1 chapter 15 . 6/24/2007
wow, da old guy is 98?

hes the guy John is trying to kill, right?
Armand's Girl chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Wow, very gripping prolouge. I am begining to feel a little left out of this whole prolouge thing. Anyway, very good imagary and use of words. You seem to have a very keen perspective! So, keep up the good work!

Best of luck!

-iRent
xoxo1 chapter 14 . 6/18/2007
wow, she actually sat and talked with him

and she actually went along wit him in da store saying they were bf/gf

did the mother really die because she worked too much or wut?
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »