Reviews for Hypothetically Being
NewAgeRembrandt chapter 3 . 6/13/2007
Hey... I am from Mass! :D What a coincidence. Though I suppose there's nothing special about it.

Hah. Matt has a really bad yearning for Roy, yes? I'm still going to hold out hope for them.

Though Roy forgot to ask the question. Which was disappointing because I was curious. ):
NewAgeRembrandt chapter 2 . 6/13/2007
Mysterious past boy has me intrigued.

Nothing says a good story like a game of kickball with a kid that has mangled hands. (:

Seriously though, I do like this story. And the main character is interesting and likable, so I'm going to stick around. :D
NewAgeRembrandt chapter 1 . 6/13/2007

Somebody else who knows Cocaine exists!

I freaking LOVE that stuff. I haven't had any in a long time, but it's the best energy drink on the face of the planet.

It's the only one that actually delivers. I thought I was just imagining it all. x)

I hope that maybe in some future chapter, Roy will learn and accept this "interest" that our little Matt has for him. And I think their game is intriguing. (:
Sirivinda chapter 3 . 6/4/2007
Haha. Very clever. I find myself wishing Matt ends up forever with Jesse as soon as Jesse is in the picture, and with Roy as soon as Roy is. Jesse's scars sound absolutely revolting though. I mean, missing fingers? Yuck. I'm still extremely curious about why he looks like that.

Matt is a great character. I liked his hang-ups about the lunch seating arrangements a lot. And oh, is Corduroy Girl really a Corduroy guy...? XD

Anyways, I think it's really well written. Your characters are clear and consistent, and your writing style leaves very little to be desired. At the moment you seem to have a lot of interesting threads thrown out; the question-game Roy and Matt play, the Corduroy person (haha), the Cocaine selling, et c. Also, I like how you're explaining school-related things (like the whole A, B, C lunch thingummy, which isn't a system I've ever come across), without making it sound like you're explaining them, you know? It's just there in the story, but it's informative enough to make us poor Europeans understand what the hell is going on. :)

I'll be looking out for your updates.
firestar267 chapter 3 . 5/19/2007
Ah well this is amazing. So good, veury well written, cant wait to read more - keep it up and update soon!
StarRuby chapter 3 . 5/14/2007
Yes! That was really good! I get so excited when I see an update. xD; Post another one soon, okay~?
xanthofile chapter 3 . 5/14/2007
omg, it would rock if matt was the only person who could see jesse's scars! as if...they dont' exist to other people, and only matt can see them when he's not supposed to. that would be awesome. and random. yeah.

this is the story you were talking about the m rating for? or were you asking that in general? because now i'm muy curioso.
scrtshdfgry chapter 3 . 5/13/2007
i'm liking this so far; please continue!
American Schokolade chapter 3 . 5/13/2007
Crazy scars are pretty common on FP, but this is the first story I've read where the scars are actually...ugly. Crushed hands and missing fingers? Yeah, that's something new. I like it.

Anyway, I'm really interested in where this is going because...because I like love triangles and this has a promising one. So, I love your writing style and I hope you'll update with more soon!
Lost In Thought 769 chapter 3 . 5/13/2007
this is fun. i'm lovin Jesse, he's adorable. :] i wanna know what the scars are from though. update soon! :]
magalina chapter 3 . 5/13/2007
Kara what? O.o Really... odd name. Though I wouldnt find it weird here...

Aw, Roy is really sweet! And I love how bitchy Matt is! The comment on his hands was a bit mean, but I absolutely LOVE how real you make your characters act. I both your stories.

Nice chapter, cant wait for the tour _

Update soon!
carcrash chapter 2 . 5/12/2007
Aw, I love Jesse. :D
Orangeena chapter 2 . 5/6/2007
Quite, quite interesting. I'm assuming, from the summary, that Jesse's going to have some sort of interest in Roy? That'll be interesting as well.. to see how Matt handles it.

I do hope you're a frequent updater ;D

Excellent beginning! Cheers-
magalina chapter 2 . 4/23/2007
Ouch... was he in some kind of creepy machinery accident? Hes cute though. Cant wait for the next chapter!

And sure, mysterious scars are overdone... but I never read about missing fingers out of a Stephen Kings novel before :)

Hope that made sense.
StarRuby chapter 2 . 4/23/2007
*squeals in happiness*

Aw, poor Jesse, now I'm curious. xD

I really can't wait til your next update! :D
292 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 Next »