Reviews for Hypothetically Being
magalina chapter 3 . 5/13/2007
Kara what? O.o Really... odd name. Though I wouldnt find it weird here...

Aw, Roy is really sweet! And I love how bitchy Matt is! The comment on his hands was a bit mean, but I absolutely LOVE how real you make your characters act. I both your stories.

Nice chapter, cant wait for the tour _

Update soon!
carcrash chapter 2 . 5/12/2007
Aw, I love Jesse. :D
Orangeena chapter 2 . 5/6/2007
Quite, quite interesting. I'm assuming, from the summary, that Jesse's going to have some sort of interest in Roy? That'll be interesting as well.. to see how Matt handles it.

I do hope you're a frequent updater ;D

Excellent beginning! Cheers-
magalina chapter 2 . 4/23/2007
Ouch... was he in some kind of creepy machinery accident? Hes cute though. Cant wait for the next chapter!

And sure, mysterious scars are overdone... but I never read about missing fingers out of a Stephen Kings novel before :)

Hope that made sense.
StarRuby chapter 2 . 4/23/2007
*squeals in happiness*

Aw, poor Jesse, now I'm curious. xD

I really can't wait til your next update! :D
no account chapter 2 . 4/21/2007
i'm intrigued. at first i thought he had gotten in a really bad auto accident, but now whatever happened to him seems really twisted and yet he smiles shamelessly. i'd think he would be embarrassed about all the scars.
no account chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
awesome first line. although i was thrown by the capital "c". very good story, really drew me in.
xanthofile chapter 2 . 4/20/2007
so lurkers make you emo too?

anyways. mysterious scars are rather overdone, aren't they? lol i still want to know why his body looks that way.
StarRuby chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
xD Oh, come on now, you can't just leave me hanging like that

Excellent start; can't wait for the next chapter. :D
megerdum chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
XD
deleteaccount128413 chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
oh my! i really liek it so far

the cocaine thin' confuses me still, but it's cool... i like it

and yea... please update soon!
magalina chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
New story! Great start, cant wait to find out more about them, and the new kid. This seems really interesting, update soon!
282 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19