Reviews for Fifteen
Bleeding Martyr chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
this is probably going to sound stupid but this reminds me of my life...and of the music that i love...keep up the writing and I swear i will read all of it...if that doesn't sound weird to you...I'm just going to go know so i don't make a complete fool of myself so..yea...good bye and keep writing it is awesome.
Gone Bye-Bye chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Yet another great song! I loved how you used numbers to express you feelings, and used homophones for the fill-in numbers. It just made sense, and I liked it a lot! Great job!
Reject Code chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Aw that's gotta be one of the best ones you've written...me and Kourtny read it _ Great job Al XD Keep up all the great work and stuff!

-em
eraced chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Stewey that was fucking amazing and also very beautiful. Keep writing. Luv ya as always erAced
Callyne chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
I just LOVE the cleverness of the countdown through out the song. But I thought it ended too abruptly... maybe a few more verses? I don't know? But I really loved how clever and how deep this was, it was very well written!
RedWheeler chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
Ooh... play on words galore. I think that is what sticks out most about the song, that and the cleverly put and unforced rhyme schemes. An instant favourite of mine - I could tell after the first verse.

To tell the truth it took me a moment to realize the number thing, then I re-read it and decided that was awesome. How did you come up with that idea?

I actually love all of the song, so it's really hard to say which part I have to say is my overall fav. And after much consideration I'm going to say: "If it's, so hard to live? Why is it so simple to die? If the truth is so pure, Why speak nothing but lies? Tear out my beating heart because loving you is a nightmare! Gouge, my eyes so I don't see you not there!"

You seriously have talent in this genre, and I'm being one hundred percent honest here. I'm continually impressed by your work and how your emotions are conveyed. Again, amazing job and I can't wait to see more from you!
Cirien Phoenix chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
You're only 15? Wow... from the review I got from you, I thought for sure you were in college getting a writing degree. Not many people leave reviews of that intelligent of a caliber. Totally had me fooled. This piece was pretty good. I like the counting you did because you integrated it pretty well into the sentences. Maybe (well, actually obviously) I didn't hear this song the same way as you did. Because of that, when I read this, I felt there could have been a chorus or something after the fifteen, but I might've read it a little wrong, and I bet with actual music put to it I might've had less of a mental malfunction. Haha. Still, this was good.

Cirien Phoenix

P.S. Thanks very very much for the review on "Tough Assignment: chapter 1." I'm glad you loved it. I swear it will get better (although, chapter two is nothing amazing) and things will get scarier. I hate when people drop a HUGE paragraph about a places description or a character's description on you all at once. Breaking it up not only keep's the reader's sane, but me as well. Once again, that's so much for the review!