Reviews for Memoria
Purple Uranium chapter 3 . 6/19/2007
Well. Despite the fact that it's been ages since I've spoken to you and had internet access, I still somehow managed to read your story. Actually, I read this as you updated it, but I couldn't review or anything, just read. So now, I can finally review. Hurrah.

This story has such a melancholy feel to it. Really. I mean, it's so different from your other stories and it really just makes me freeze up when I read it. Mainly because it's so creepy. And when I say creepy I mean in the way that Abby sees everything. It seems like she feel so helpless and lost, but so empty as well, and it sort of just puts this kind of vice around my heart whenever I read it.

Buttercup just freaks me out, period, because while it seems like she loves Abby, she doesn't seem completely genuine to me.

The chapters are short, but I can understand, especially for a girl who is busy sitting in a hospital room all day doing nothing but just trying to exist.

Overall, the story is very interesting. I can't wait to see where the plot is headed, how Abby will change, if the emptiness in her life will disappear, or if she will remember anything.

Until next time, keep up the good work, yeah? Oh, and... *GLOMP*
vaa chapter 3 . 5/11/2007
chicken soup is not for the soul. this is really nice. something you'd read with a cup of coffee in a cafe.
Written chapter 2 . 5/4/2007
Wow. Really seems like me on my more confused days. That being said, I'm super intrigued. Please do more.

When you're not so tired. Take it easy!
Written chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
I'm sorry to hear about your uncle. take care and don't overexert yourself! I know you study hard and all that but remember to take breaks!

Great start for a story. Totally weird.
Lindy chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
I hope yerh okay. w

There's no need for yellow daisies and 9-coloured rainbows...white daisies and 7-coloured rainbows will do. x3

Yeah, I speak in code. o-o I'd make a great ninja, hi-5.

Drama/angst, huh? Guess it could've been more dramatic but it does arouse a certain curiosity about the setting and story. IwannaIwanna know about this place! 3 Like, seems sorta old-ish times and...hm, the story seems rather mature with mothers and Buttercups and stuff flying around. Yeaah.

Guess I'll have to wait to see what'supwhat'sup. Woah, I just figured out where people got 'sup' from! O_O