Reviews for See Who I Am
pianoplayer129 chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
hey,

this is good! its nice to see someone who updates (unlike me)!lol! you've given me a few reviews on living on the edge. I didn't even remember i wrote that! well i actually updated.

~kiela
Melanie Joy chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
My gosh Josh!

(Yes, Melanie hasn't been on fictionpress - schools a killer)

This sounds so real, and I can relate to it right now.

Keep writing!

Melanie
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
I like this.. its powerful and sad and beautiful.. amazing job.. I loved the way it flowed also.. I really love the last three stanzas
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
JOSH!

It's been forever! How are you? I thought you left the site, I'm so glad to see new works! :)Excellent poem, really just flows so well and is one of your best works, seriously! *claps*. Good on you! I hope that you'll read my latest poem and leave a comment because I do want to hear from you! :p I'm currently in New Zealand, btw. I'll be coming home in November. Someday Josh, someday, I will come to Tasmania and visit! :D Hehe. Anyway, great to see you've posted and keep up the amazing work!

~Anna~ _
Ben Wuest chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
As I wrote in my last review, it is incredible how much your own writing has matured.

Josh, I'm going to say all of this in code:

It's easier to eat a barbecued beef sandwich, because that has both the barbecue sauce AND the beef. But, for some people, the concept of JUST barbecue sauce on a couple pieces of bread is harder to accept, you know? You can have a beef sandwich, you can have a barbecued beef sandwich, but you can't have a barbecue sauce sandwich, sometimes. Unless you're Canadian, damnit, but that's a conversation for a different time.

Point is, Josh, that we are barbecue sauce sandwiches. Some people accept us for that, but won't take the bite. Hell, some will take that bite. But some people will just flat-out throw us away, you know?

Love and peace, J. Love and peace.

b.
TUS chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
-sigh-

Woah. You're brilliant. This...is just...ack. I love it. I just...I dunno...Words fail me...

xxoo

PS - good to have you back.