Reviews for Lost Voice
Bastard From North chapter 17 . 1/13
Okay I feel like stalker :P
I gotta say that was great story with great story line :D
First of, Naruto is good :) I have readed "few" of them but not all. And because I know something about Naruto I could easily "imagine in my head what was going on :D "
I gotta say that my fav charter was Gaara all the time :D
And some reason I liked the fact the main charter didn't talk, it was cool in one way :D
I need to read the sequel tomorrow so I'll be stalking again :D
I didn't myself see any mistakes or if I did I don't remember it, so nothing to start whine about :D
Only thing was kinda confusing was the chapter 16 ending, now don't take me wrong I don't want to insult anyway :). But other than that I didn't see anything that would "bother" me.
Moonlite Star chapter 17 . 9/22/2012
Great story, had me reading non stop. I think i found Takeshi the most interesting character. Will be looking for the sequel. Keep writing!
AtlantisGirl12 chapter 17 . 4/13/2009
AMAZING story! I was completely hooked and read the whole thing instead of doing my homework. lol Great job with the storyline! *runs to read the sequel*
Fallenwolfangel chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
awesome story this is going into my c2 _
Badger250 chapter 17 . 10/24/2008
I loved it! It was a very entertaining read. I will start working on the next right away!
Goonlalagoon chapter 17 . 9/28/2008
Yay! Happy ending!
King of Kings chapter 11 . 9/10/2008
Pretty intense chapter. Who was that stranger? I have my suspicions has to his identity, and what he's doing...I hope Kaymy doesn't turn against Sai/Ashita! T.T

An interesting revelation as to what the Gokaku want from Sai/Ashita. Now I'm concerned as to what they plan to do...and what Sai will do.

Excellent chapter all around, great development for all three of them. Can't wait to read on; so much suspense! XD
King of Kings chapter 10 . 8/31/2008
Wow...poor Sai. Poor Kaymy. T.T That's so sad...but now I know who Sai - Ashita - is. And why would they go after Kaymy's parents?

I caught a couple mistakes - mostly letters missing from words, and once, toward the end, you spelled Kaymy 'Kraymy'. Also: [...that I man held back...] - I think you meant '...am held back...'?

Still very intriguing...good emotional chapter. Can't wait to see what happens from here. ;)
King of Kings chapter 9 . 8/31/2008
Ah, I see there's finally going to be a glimpse into Sai's past! My interest is certainly piqued. Who were those men, and how do they know Sai?

One thing to mention: [...peered worriedly at him in concern.] - this is a little redundant. Either 'worriedly' or 'in concern' is unnecessary; either one gets the point across. ;)

Very exciting - great chapter! XD
King of Kings chapter 7 . 8/7/2008
Poor Kaymy is right. :( I like how Sai stands up for her, and I think he's right. Perhaps she's not totally useless...

"Forest man." XD Although, the kid was not far off - he certainly 'did' seem like a forest man. Maybe a hint of his unknown past?

And so things keep getting more and more interesting...as always, I loved it, and look forward to reading the rest. XD
King of Kings chapter 6 . 7/29/2008
I think this was the best chapter so far. I loved the descriptions of the forest, and how Sai figured out what happened to the boy. ;)

Anyway, there was one mistake I noticed: '...intense blew eyes...' - Wrong 'blue', I believe. XD Other than that, awesome chapter, as always!
King of Kings chapter 3 . 7/21/2008
Great couple of chapters. I love the parts you do with Sai - and I like Kaymy, too. Well done! XD
King of Kings chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
A wonderful opening. I've always loved stories with characters who've lost their memory - it proves to be quite interesting, and this is no exception. ;) Sai seems very intruiging, and I like Reimi already.

I liked the switch from third- to first-person POV, though it was a little abrupt. Anyway, nice job - I look forward to continuing. ;)
VendettaTheory chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Well that's a really good beginning and premise for the story. Very Jason Bourne :). The narrative shift from third to first was cool but a little jarring.

The writing style and imagery in the italicized part is tight. The disability Sai is faced with has a lot of conflict potential. I'll be reading, nice job!
Iccle Fairy chapter 17 . 8/27/2007
interesting ending. i really liked the way that you mixed up past and present. the sequel will be interesting!
83 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »